Introducing: The Community of Dayadhvam (and me!)

Hello people of The West Pacific, while my username is LoOhNo, you all can just simply call me Lo (and you're free to make puns with it!)

I'm new to NS, having only joined a couple of days ago on suggestion of a friend, and while he's in another region, I was welcomed into TWP so warmly I'm most definitely set on staying. I'm learning things as I go along, discovering features, talking to more experienced members of the region, and I can't wait to make the most out of this game and its community. I also plan to get more deeply involved, when the time will be right and my experiences have grown more numerous. I'm not a native English speaker, but I've speaking the language for many years now, so I usually have no problems with it, but do warn me if I write anything weird or inaccurate.

The Community of Dayadhvam is born an anarchist nation of simple manners: it's a pacifist country where everyone is equal, economy takes a backseat, and everyone is encouraged to both sustain themselves by growing crops and performing mutual aid. Its priorities are welfare, healthcare and education, and it has no intention to own a private military unless strictly necessary. In our nation, we encourage freedom to be whoever you are, and we welcome anyone and everyone with open hearts, exception being made for those who betray these ideals, and are exiled. Decisions are made democratically. Our currency is the wheat grain, representing the right to sustenance for everyone, and our national animal is the noble ant, a small but strong, tireless worker whose strength shines when in large numbers. The nation's name derives from the Hindu and Buddhist values of "Datta, Dayadhvam, Damyata", respectively meaning "Giving, compassion, self-control", as described in the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad. Dayadhvam loves you, and we hope you'll love us too!

Much thanks again for the warm welcome, and I hope to see you all around the game, forum and discord!