TUMS

TUMS for World Assembly and Recruitment Deputy Minister

Hey, Beautiful Citizens of the West! 
I am asking for your vote. 
I, the Unified Missourtama States, am running for the office of Deputy Minister of WA and Recruitment. 

Platform: I truly believe that WA power and good Recruitment are directly linked, as the Deputy Minister I will work towards a Grassroots approach of Recruitment, every time a new nation forms in the West and joins the World Assembly we get stronger as a whole. I will use telegramming and make Public announcements and events targeted at bringing new nations in to discover our community and the people in it so that they will join WA and bring our Delegate to 600 endorsements and make the West the strongest WA region and the best place for new nations. I will continue the practice of encouraging and helping nations write GA repeals and creating SC Commendations, Condemnations and Liberations in the best interest of the West.

Qualifications: WA/R staff, Regional Guide, Hall of Nations Member

If you have any questions please ask on this thread.

Hello! You mentioned 'telegramming, make public announcements and events targeted at new nations' as a way to earn more endorsements for our Delegate. While new nations often endorse it, some of these nations often spend a day or two playing, and then forget about NS, letting their nations to cease existing and decreasing the endorsement count. I accept that it some nations will follow that path no matter what we do, but what are your plans to increase the rate of nations that enjoy the game, stay here and get involved further to become experienced TWP members?

@Giovanniland as I mentioned telegrams I also mentioned events, we would cooperate with CA to create fun weekly events for new nations such as meet and greet mondays with leaders and other nations, we would add this info to the telegrams for welcome, recruitment and WA reminders. I also plan to overhaul the faq to add more relevant questions that I have seen in my experience as a regional guide, the current new players guide is a bit bulky and missing and vaguely answering some important questions like ‘what is WA?’ Only offering a brief (but bulky) abstract.

@Dilber
In my experience as a regional guide, I have gotten many questions from new nations, the two questions I get the most are ‘how do I change regions?’ and ‘how do I join WA?’ looking at the current guide, it offers some abstract definition of the duties of the WA, but not the importance of WA to a region and how they can support their region by joining, it is missing these main facts:

-a nation requires an email to apply for WA membership 

-rules of WA

-the current guide does not have or mention ‘endorsements’ as part of WA or at all! Can you believe that? no wonder there are 200 WA nations not endorsing Bran.

-grammar errors: “No one forcing you to join the WA”

There is in general a lot of other extra bulk words that do not contribute to meaning that might be removed, as the new players guide is the first thing a lot of new players read it is impactful on them and how they view their place in their region. An overhaul of the faq may significantly increase the number of players that join WA and stay with the region long term.

source:https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1256894

As voting has opened I encourage every Hall of Nations member to get out and vote.

In terms of my campaign I am incredibly excited to have earned the vote of Mister Big Bad Badger, the current minister of WA and Recruitment.

I wish all my competitors and voters a wonderful Thursday as voting continues. 

Congratulations to @Sensorland for winning the seat of Deputy Minister of WA and recruitment, I trust he will serve us well.

Thank you to @Teralyon for believing in me and nominating me  and everyone else who voted for me.

I am excited to announce that even though I lost the race I will still be leading a reform of the new players guide, I am happy to work with the rest of WA/R on this project and give a better experience to new players.

This concludes my February 2020 campaign, thank you.