Hall of Peers Question

Westwind

As a member of the Hall of Peers, I have a couple questions.  I am unable to ask them in the Hall itself, as posting is restricted there (even for Admins).

1. Shouldn't posting rights be granted to Peers to post in their Chambers? There's been no posts or discussions beyond the Delegate's Spring 2019 announcements as a result.

2. The Manners of The West Pacific state:

1. Quote

The Chancellor of The Hall of Peers is appointed by The Delegate, serves at the Delegate’s pleasure and leads the actions of this Hall. The Chancellor also votes with the other peers.

Who is The Chancellor of The Hall of Peers? I'm not finding any appointment noted.

3. Is the current list of Peers up to date?

It just seems that the Peers will have a difficult time carrying out their Manners prescribed duties, should the need or desire arise, without a Chancellor or posting rights.

Thanks for the link, I'd thought that there was an announcement, but did not find it.  I figured the appointment would be listed in the Hall of Peers though.

Often times new forums are requested without posting rights in the first place, and then opened to the public later. I've been wondering why no one requested posting  permissions be granted there since last March, but RL was rather busy back then for me, and as an involuntary Admin, I mind my own business unless the Admin team needs help. Might want to put in an Admin request if you want Peers to be able to post in there.

:tiphat:

I think when I built the forum, there were areas you, Halo,  told me would be strictly for announcements.  I may have built the restrictions into the forum rather than the masking, making it a complicated issue that I just have not had time to fiddle with.  Fortunately for me and unfortunately for you, I am hosting my grandson this weekend and that means NS will receive very little attention from me.