Random Poll #2

Westwind

How will the Universe 'end'?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How will the Universe 'end'?

• Endless Expansion
    • The Big Crunch

Supposing that The Universe will change once the end of life happens, it will shrink from expansion, just to expand again, to provide life once again. The end creates a beginning. One option creates the other.

If end means life ceases to exist here, then no conciousness will be able to experience the universe, so it is just like an end.

If end means how the rest of the world acts without us or any other life form, I believe it will make cycles, each with maybe a slight change, but with the ending and the beginning staying the same.

We are arrogant enough to think that we have even a small idea about how the universe works. I suspect that we know less than %0.00001 of the answers. Heck, we had to create the concept of Dark Matter just to make our math work right.

I'm going with the KISS method. There was an explosion that moved everything out. Gravity will eventually pull everything back together, even if that spot is past where we are right now (which is why we think the universe is expanding forever).

Matter, which consists of atoms, is said to make up estimately 4% of The Universe.

Atoms are said to be 99% empty, which means, we only know about 0.04% of The Universe (and nota bene, not everything about that 0.04%). The rest - what it really is, how it works, is still a mystery, according to science.

Something to think about.