[JOKE] Condemn the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.

Bhang Bhang Duc

I may eventually put this up in the SC forum gameside, but leaving it here for the moment to work on.  Background: CoCD are a fascist region who recent pulled all their political tags from their WFE as part of a campaign to convince Gameplay that they’re no longer fascist.  Keeping the embassies with Nazi and fascist regions open was a dead giveaway though.

The Security Council,

Noting the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators recent removal of notices of political affiliation from their region as an attempt to disguise their true nature.

Understanding that this practice is often described as “putting lipstick on a pig”.

Realising that pigs are intelligent and social creatures that are undeserving of such treatment.

Stating that the application of lipstick does nothing to change the nature of the beast and that the pig remains a pig.

Hoping that this proposal will discourage other regions from applying beauty products to members of the genus Sus.

Hereby Condemns the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.

Maybe needs more ham jokes?

Edited by Bhang Bhang Duc

1 hour ago, Bhang Bhang Duc said:

I may eventually put this up in the SC forum gameside, but leaving it here for the moment to work on.  Background: CoCD are a fascist region who recent pulled all their political tags from their WFE as part of a campaign to convince Gameplay that they’re no longer fascist.  Keeping the embassies with Nazi and fascist regions open was a dead giveaway though.

Maybe needs more ham jokes?

That's hilarious!

• 5 weeks later...

I recently received a telegram from their leader.  Having seen my condemnation, they seem to think I am of like mind.  I have not responded as I don't have time to decide if I should be offended or not.  

the Joke Condemnation is hee-fricken-larious!

• 5 weeks later...