Hey There, TWP!

Hello there TWP!

I hail from Teralyon,

I don't exactly know how long i've been playing NationStates, I'll say  it has to be atleast 2-ish years now of lurking around.

Teralyon is the first and only nation i've made and The West Pacific is the first and only region i have been apart of and i don't see a reason to change either of those statements anytime soon!

I joined the Discord server a while back but for some reason never got around to joining the forums so i figured id go ahead and remedy that today and it totally has nothing to do with that sweet map of The West Pacific i saw recently. :P 

2 hours ago, Teralyon said:

Hello there TWP!

I hail from Teralyon,

I don't exactly know how long i've been playing NationStates, I'll say  it has to be atleast 2-ish years now of lurking around.

Teralyon is the first and only nation i've made and The West Pacific is the first and only region i have been apart of and i don't see a reason to change either of those statements anytime soon!

I joined the Discord server a while back but for some reason never got around to joining the forums so i figured id go ahead and remedy that today and it totally has nothing to do with that sweet map of The West Pacific i saw recently. :P 

I'm glad you've decided to participate more! Let me know if there is any way I can help. :D

On 2/2/2019 at 7:28 PM, Saint Mark said:

I'm glad you've decided to participate more! Let me know if there is any way I can help. :D

Thank you kind sir!

12 hours ago, Darkesia said:

Glad you decided to step out into the light!  Welcome to the forums.

Thank you! please take all my chocolate as tribute!