The Mapplication™ Thread - Join the world of Esferos!

Resident name: Federal Republic of Prole

Discord name: mpas220#5530

Map nation name: Prole

A couple sentences about your nation: The Federal Republic of Prole (pro-leh) is a bi-cameral legislature with a president as the head of state. The nation deposed its former monarchy in the early 1800s after a brief civil war when the general public grew tired of high taxes and low income only to better the lives of the monarchy. Today the country still has a strong agrarian industry as well as timber, but has increased its service and technology sector to try to catch-up with its neighbors. High speed rail has been prioritized to connect cities as well as passenger cars to traverse the large distance between major cities. When the industrial age took hold of Prole the architectural style went crazy with the steel artwork design and steel manufacturer’s became the largest businesses in the nation, marking a stark contrast to the agricultural countryside.

Map request as an image: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/RZqrsyKJ/Screenshot-2023-02-12-115616.png[/img]

3-Letter Code:  PRO                                2-Letter Code:  PR

Capital City: Grenneighll

Government Type:  Federal Republic

The population of my nation is: Average

The population density of my nation is: Below average

The GDP per capita of my nation is: Average

Government Spending - Which statement best describes your nation?

X

My nation provides moderate social programs, or a small selection of social programs. 

My nation has an extensive social safety net, or provides multiple programs like universal healthcare, welfare, and free tuition for its citizens 

My nation does not provide social programs beyond bare necessities and/or high school educations. 

My nation does not prioritize social spending, but engages in some large-scale government or public spending projects. 

My nation’s government spending is a vast majority of our GDP, such as having to coordinate our import-dependent economy.
(this option is subject to Cartography Board approval)

Military Indicator - Which statement best describes your nation?

X

My nation has made a commitment to security, and maintains a moderately sized modern armed forces within our means. 

My nation has little incentive or political drive for military spending, but maintains a small-to-moderate modern armed forces. 

My nation has prioritized military spending at the expense of other key areas and may have been criticized for lack of freedom or human rights issues. 

My nation does not prioritize military spending due to other priorities, the belief we are safe, or we don’t have enough money left over to fund it. 

My nation is heavily embattled and we believe we face an existential threat.

Any other inspirations or concepts you want to share:  My IRL inspiration is Ireland but mainly for naming purposes. I imagine you will clean up my border lines a bit.

Esferos 1.6

7bPPwDI.jpg

Welcome @no1crate, @Radlowia, @Hezur, and @Saranzio!

@Prole to request a place on the map, you must first have applied for citizenship in TWP. We will process your Mapplication™ once you have done this.

For balancing purposes, some of your responses relating to your nation's basic statistics had to be changed. Please check the Big Book of Numbers and let us know via DM if you'd like any of them changed and we'll work on it together. You can also check out more info on balance in the Session Zero/Balancing Guidance. We encourage you to use the Sheets comment feature to comment desired changes on cells in your row and we'll update them for you (this also applies to blank cells).

The following balance changes were made:

Spoiler

Albiceleste:

• Decreased requested GDP/Capita
  • The three letter code ALC is already taken by Alchera, please choose another by commenting on the corresponding cell in the Big Book of Numbers (not balance-related)

Bulguria:

• Decreased requested GDP/Capita (GDP/Capita was chosen over other metrics to decrease for balance due to the nation's history of internal strife—above average was requested and average was given)

Hezur:

• None

Saranzio:

• Decreased requested land area (kept mostly coastal/island areas due to Saranzio's maritime culture. Let me know if this doesn't jive for you and you'd like to explore other options)

Resident nation: The Communist Republic of Alanda And Alsando

Discord name: Willow#9290

Map nation name: Alanda and Alsando

A couple sentences about your nation: My Nation, Alanda And Alsando, Has Been Ruled For A Half a Year By Commander Molksol Alsananoka and He Has Kept The Lands Peaceful.

The Country Relies on The People's Kindess and Well-Being.

Map request as an image: https://imgur.com/a/wqm2vzS

3-Letter Code:  ALO                                2-Letter Code: AL

Capital City: Alklano

Government Type: Democratic Communism

The population of my nation is:  Average

The population density of my nation is: Average

The GDP per capita of my nation is: Average

My nation provides moderate social programs, or a small selection of social programs. 

X

My nation has an extensive social safety net, or provides multiple programs like universal healthcare, welfare, and free tuition for its citizens 

My nation does not provide social programs beyond bare necessities and/or high school educations. 

My nation does not prioritize social spending, but engages in some large-scale government or public spending projects. 

My nation’s government spending is a vast majority of our GDP, such as having to coordinate our import-dependent economy.

My nation has made a commitment to security, and maintains a moderately sized modern armed forces within our means. 

My nation has little incentive or political drive for military spending, but maintains a small-to-moderate modern armed forces. 

My nation has prioritized military spending at the expense of other key areas and may have been criticized for lack of freedom or human rights issues. 

X

My nation does not prioritize military spending due to other priorities, the belief we are safe, or we don’t have enough money left over to fund it. 

Any other inspirations or concepts you want to share:
When I Made It I Thought of The UK and The USSR And Merged It

Resident nation: Caprock

Discord name: TurtleMoose#5652

Map nation name: Caprock

A couple sentences about your nation: 

Caprock is a sprawling temperate nation with the goal to have the most freedoms and best economy possible. The government, ruled by calm Luke Warmwater, only affects his citizens freedoms when it prevents them from harming themselves and others. In the southwest, there are sprawling rainforests and rivers, and along the entirety of the east border is filled with an extensive mountain range called the Sanctuary Mountains. Just west of the mountains, there is a long canyon known as Death Gorge. Caprock heavily relies on it's woodchipping industry, located in the north and northwest of the counrty. The center of Caprock is heavily developed, while the northeast has rolling hills covered in farms. An island known as Hawkers Island is located in the north and is a popular tourist destination. 

Map request as an image: 

(attached)

3-Letter Code:CRK                                2-Letter Code: CR

Capital City: Coulee 

Government Type: Democratic Anarchy

The population density of my nation is:  Average

The GDP per capita of my nation is:  Above average

x

My nation has made a commitment to security, and maintains a moderately sized modern armed forces within our means. 

x

My nation has little incentive or political drive for military spending, but maintains a small-to-moderate modern armed forces. 

My nation has prioritized military spending at the expense of other key areas and may have been criticized for lack of freedom or human rights issues. 

The north border would have to be coast because there's an island there.

caprock map.png

Resident nation: The Demoratic Peoples Republic of TNET 

Discord name: Blob Dragon#1681

Map nation name: Republic of TNET

A couple sentences about your nation: The Republic of The North Eastern Territories is a decently sizer moderate nation that cares about its people very. While having had some golden ages in the past and being a strong nation long ago those times have passed and the nation is now now in decline but in stagnation. How ever political instability is a big threat to the nation as its many different regions and inhabitant are starting to yourn for nationalism and more independence in the nation. This has caused it to become greatly decentralized, many see this as a step in the right direction but others are heading warnings about this instability. luckily for the nation due to years of centralization in order too be one united people after years of oppression and division, so it may take a while before the situation becomes untenable. the main group of people in the nation are Xertinians, but they don't make the outright majority of the population with there being many others from the people they conquered or forged alliance with.

Map request as an image: https://imgur.com/a/yId8gy6

3-Letter Code:       NET                           2-Letter Code: NT

Capital City: Xertinia

Government Type: Republican Democracy

The population of my nation is:  Below average / Average / Above average

The population density of my nation is:  Below average / Average / Above average

The GDP per capita of my nation is:  Below average / Average / Above average

X

X

Resident nation: The Grand Duchy of Rossapes

Discord name: RogoTheFrog#3232

Map nation name: Rossapes

A couple sentences about your nation: Rossapes is northern nation mainly focused on military, industry and spirituaity. Biggest parts of economy is timber woodchoping, basket weaiving and insurance. Once worlds biggest empire but due bad governing and teritorial disputes Rossapes disappeared from maps for long decades. After 92 years of oppresion from other countries rossaperians revolted under leadership of Demetrii Aphrodite. After 7 long years of war, in 1294 Rossapes got their freedom. Demetrii Aphrodite became head of military and created strong army paying no attention to the people that he fought. New monarch was elected, Laverna I Rogow was a 34 yo religious man claiming throne. Until today dynasty of Rogow are ruling this prosperous country in religious values. Current Fridenot II Rogow wants to unite cultural cousins under his crown. He treats islands of Salacian sea as his colonial possession and opportunity to restore splendor due to the newly discovered natural resources in this region. But it still hasnt escaped from the problem of the past and, is struggling with a large support for democracy among the inhibitants.

Map request as an image: https://imgur.com/OsiN7aW

3-Letter Code:  Ros                                2-Letter Code: Rs

Capital City: Mørwit

Government Type: Absolute Monarchy

The population density of my nation is:  Below average

The GDP per capita of my nation is:  Average

x

x

Any other inspirations or concepts you want to share: I styled them on mongolian but northern and traditionalist. I think i made it fairly balanced 

Resident nation: The People's Republic of Cavanira.

Discord name: OctopusProbably #7246.

Map nation name: The People's Republic of Cavanira.

A couple sentences about your nation: The PRC is a nation founded (April 3rd, 1368) after The Cavanir Kingdom was overthrown by revolutionaries. The nation has a moderate military, a patriotic population and a strong sense of religion.

Map request as an image: image.png.ff01160678ac50a316ee5f330e7a2fde.png

3-Letter Code: CVI.                            2-Letter Code: CV.

Capital City: Ansettah.

Government Type: Republic.

The population of my nation is: Average.

The population density of my nation is: Below average.

The GDP per capita of my nation is: Above average.

X

X

Edited by PeoplesRepublicofCavanira
Corrected the formatting.

Resident nation: The Isle of Reinbas

Discord name:  The IOR #7842

Map nation name: The Isle of Reinbas

The Isle of Reinbas, or IOR for short, is a constitutional monarchy that works through a system of three councils. These Councils all collectively represent the people and are elected on a four-year rotation. The Councils hold a large amount of power; however, they are still beholden to the will of the Monarch. The Monarch, King Henry Reinbas VIII, has caused a lot of unrest due to his continued opposition to the works of the Councils, which has vastly limited their power. Because of this, the Monarchy is falling out of favor with the people, who are pushing for a new system of governance entirely run by the Councils.

Map request as an image: https://imgur.com/a/j132TDl

3-Letter Code:         IOR                      2-Letter Code: IR

Capital City: Artistan 

Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy

The GDP per capita of my nation is:  Below average

x

x

As it stands The IOR is likely to undergo a coup sooner rather than later, and I think that I would like to meet with some people whose nations may hold a vested interest in undermining the Monarchy and assisting the people in pulling off this coup. Also I selected a spot near the sea as I think that there would be a large sector of fishing exports from the capital city (marked in blue). The other two major cities (marked in red) are Williamstown and Reinbast.

Esferos v1.7

bCYSBiw.jpg

Welcome @Alanda and Alsando, @The Isle of Reinbas, and @The North Eastern Territories!

@PeoplesRepublicofCavanira and @Caprock to request a place on the map, you must first have applied for citizenship in TWP. We will process your Mapplication™ once you have done this.

For balancing purposes, some of your responses relating to your nation's basic statistics had to be changed. Please check the Big Book of Numbers and let us know via DM if you'd like any of them changed and we'll work on it together. You can also check out more info on balance in the Session Zero/Balancing Guidance. We encourage you to use the Sheets comment feature to comment desired changes on cells in your row and we'll update them for you (this also applies to blank cells).

@Sekiya and @alexwuose please note that due to minor border/coastline fixes and changes, your official land area and population density has changed slightly. Your nations' population densities were modified to keep all other statistics the same.

Hide contents

Alanda and Alsando:

• Decreased requested land area (Kept to the central area of your request. Let me know if this doesn't jive for you and you'd like to explore other options)

Reinbas:

• For realism purposes, the name of your country will be registered in the RP canon as simply "Reinbas" as the area you chose is not an island. If this doesn't jive, please let me know and we'll discuss.

The North Eastern Territories:

• Decreased requested land area (Kept to the central area of your request. Let me know if this doesn't jive for you and you'd like to explore other options)
  • Decreased requested GDP/Capita (GDP/Capita was chosen over other metrics to decrease for balance due to reference to potential political instability—average was requested and slightly below average was given
  • Decreased requested Military Spending

Resident nation: Prince-Bishopric of Garahun

Discord name: kabberboi#1937

Map nation name: Garahun

A couple sentences about your nation: (original content, not NationStates stats)

The prince-bishopric of Garahun lies to the south of Kalmach at the mouth of the Angfar river, flowing into the gulf of Haldôr. Garahun is ruled by prince-bishop Areolus Theobaldicus III, a great zealot but a gluttonous ruler. The bishop holds a mighty navy, which he uses in his war against the Kalmachians, with whom he wages war.

Map request as an image: (forum embed or Imgur link)

image.png.7801c60bd4ce31b3d2f84cddd8fc87cf.png

3-Letter Code: PBG                                2-Letter Code: BG

Capital City: Illegon

Government Type: Theocracy

The population of my nation is:  Below average / Average / Above average

The population density of my nation is:  Below average / Average / Above average (Around the gulf)

The GDP per capita of my nation is:  Below average / Average / Above average

x

My nation does not prioritize social spending but engages in some large-scale government or public spending projects. 

My nation has made a commitment to security and maintains a moderately sized modern armed forces within our means. 

My nation has little incentive or political drive for military spending but maintains a small-to-moderate modern armed forces. 

My nation is heavily embattled, and we believe we face an existential threat.

Any other inspirations or concepts you want to share: 

Bishops on boats.

Can I get on the map? If so could I get the white area of land between Saint Mark and Orandia. Also the capital could be on the coast of that bay area that's near Orandia's capital. My nation's name is Campa Simpatica. 

Edit: Sorry I just noticed that that's not a bay after looking closer, the capital can be anywhere on the coast really, also if possible maybe at that island towards the East too.

Edited by Campa Simpatica
I zoomed in and realized I wanted to change my request.

5 minutes ago, Campa Simpatica said:

Can I get on the map? If so could I get the white area of land between Saint Mark and Orandia. Also the capital could be on the coast of that bay area that's near Orandia's capital. My nation's name is Campa Simpatica. 

Please follow the instructions at the beginning of this thread to submit your Mapplication™ and we'll get it processed.

Edit: you will also need to apply for TWP citizenship in the Hall of Nations, the place where you do this is also linked at the beginning of this thread.

Resident nation: Campa Simpatica

Discord name: Campa Simpatica#3073

Map nation name: Campa Simpatica 

A couple sentences about your nation: (original content, not NationStates stats)

Campa Simpatica is a tropical rainforest costal nation that also unites many tropical islands. It has high standards of environment, health, and civil rights. It uses a system of democracy to elect its government. The community is also made up of smaller states which have a very limited power to self govern. The country is made up of many languages and cultures being formed by refugees from across the world. 

F8yQSMn.png

3-Letter Code:            CSP                     2-Letter Code: CS

Capital City: Puertopatico  

Government Type:  Democracy

The population density of my nation is:  Average

X

X

Resident nation: Clogia

Discord name: Blane

Map nation name: Clogia

A couple sentences about your nation: Clogia is a small, Below average populated nation that is very competitive and loves sports. The way Clogia was formed was through peace riots that eventually led our native nation to release us from there grasp.

Map request as an image: image.thumb.jpeg.d4498a7082bb09d5fddc67c14bbfc743.jpeg

3-Letter Code: CLO                 2-Letter Code:  CL

Capital City: Herald

Government Type: Direct Domocrcy

The population of my nation : Below average

The population density of my nation is: Average

The GDP per capita of my nation is: Above Average

X

X

Esferos v1.8

Esferos_1.8.thumb.png.e5266ebfe715a7c4af6b32ca79960849.png

Welcome @Campa Simpatica, @Clogia, and @Garahun!

Hide contents

Campa Simpatica:

• Decreased requested land area

Clogia:

• Decreased requested GDP/Capita—above average was requested and average was given
  • Decreased requested land area
  • Increased requested population due to requested population density—to be below average population with average density, your country would need to have a much smaller area than requested. Keeping a similar area but with the requested total population would not mesh well with the otherwise large population centers along the Mille-Mer

Garahun:

• Increased requested population—below average was requested, average was given.
  • Decreased requested population density—above average was requested, below average was given.
    • Due to your large requested land area, an overall high population density would lead to much larger population. This population can obviously still be concentrated along the gulf
  • Decreased requested GDP/Capita—average was requested and below average was given due to the country's decades-long conflict and massive government focus on military over services.
  • Also, let me know what proportion of the country's population lives in the occupied area and I will note it on the Big Book of Numbers

Resident name: New England-New Brunswick

Discord name: Corporal Bird

Map nation name: Czuleck

A couple sentences about your nation: (original content, not NationStates stats)

Czuleck is an confederation, made up of 7 communes (think of US states), with those made up of sub regions, and so on. The nation was formed after a civil war, ranging from 1377-1387, toppled the autocratic government ruled by Colonel Lewibarr. Since then, the confederation has focused on proving universal social services to all, as well as maintaining an adequately sized defense force. The nation is led by direct democracy, wherein the people vote in city/constituency wide assemblies. Whilst it has elements of democratic confederalism within society, such as a nation-wide assembly/certain services provided to all, it also primarily is made up of anarchist values, such as direct democracy, local town councils having more authority nationwide, no leader, and a heavily decentralized society focused on bottom up movements.

Map request as an image: (forum embed or Imgur link)

EAS.thumb.png.6217a8931f1f026a6236dca2e17179df.png

3-Letter Code: CZU                               2-Letter Code: CZ

Capital City: Bundaberg 

Government Type: A mix of democratic confederalism and anarchism, overall representing libertarian socialism.

The population of my nation is: Average 

The population density of my nation is: Below average

The GDP per capita of my nation is: Average 

X

My nation has made a commitment to security, and maintains a moderately sized modern armed forces within our means. 

x

My main inspirations for this nation were the Black Siberian Army from The New Order (Hoi4), Rebel Zapatista Autonomous Municipalities, and anarchist movements within Spain during the civil war.

resident nation: Democratic People's Republic of Karlica

Discord name:  Mr.Sherloc#2417

Map nation name: Karlica  

The Democratic Peoples Republic of Karlica, also known as DPRK, is a nation located in the Western part of the continent. The nation has a long and rich history dating back to the early 1000s.

In the early 1000s, Karlica was a loosely organized confederation of tribes that inhabited the region. These tribes were constantly at war with each other, fighting for land and resources. However, by the 1200s, the tribes began to unite under a single ruler, and a centralized state was formed.

During the 1300s, Karlica experienced a period of significant economic and cultural growth. The nation became a center of trade and commerce, and its cities flourished with artists, intellectuals, and merchants. However, this period of prosperity was cut short in the late 1300s when Karlica was invaded by a neighbouring empire. The nation was forced to pay tribute to the invaders for several decades, and many of its people were enslaved.

In the early 1400s, a rebellion led by a charismatic leader named Kajum led to the overthrow of foreign rulers and the establishment of the Democratic Peoples Republic of Karelia. Kajum instituted a series of reforms that aimed to create a more egalitarian society, including land redistribution and the establishment of a national healthcare system.

Since its founding, the DPRK has remained committed to socialist principles, with a focus on collective ownership of the means of production and the provision of universal social services. The nation is led by a government that is elected by the people through a system of direct democracy, with citizens participating in local assemblies to make decisions about their communities.

Despite facing challenges such as civil unrest, ethnic crisis, and the assassination of Dr. Peuko, Former President of Karlica and General Secretary of The National  Party, etc. the DPRK has remained resilient and continues to pursue its vision of a socialist society.

Map request as an image: https://imgur.com/qkmW9en

3-Letter Code:  KAR                             2-Letter Code: KA

Capital City: San Outran

Government Type: Democratic Socialism, Green anarchism, Egalitarianism, Anti-capitalism, Economic liberalism & Philosophical anarchism

The population of my nation is:  Above average 

The population density of my nation is:     Average

The GDP per capita of my nation is:   Average

X

X

Any other inspirations or concepts you want to share: This nation was inspired by a former nation I owned called "The Democratic Republic of Striozen" which is now an ex-nation.  it was also inspired by HOI4, Crusaders Kings II, Minecraft  Society Experiment Videos etc with books like The Socialist City: Spatial Structure and urban policy, Reclaiming Zimbabwe, History of Brazil etc.  This nation is also an expressive way to show off my knowledge of history.

Resident nation:  The Kingdom of Seonjo

Discord name: @Nixs#7656

Map nation name: Seonjo

A couple sentences about your nation: Seonjo is predominantly made up of ethnic Hae/Hae-in. The official language is Haenese/Hae-eo. It was made up of different kingdoms before uniting under one government. The Seonjo is ruled by the ceremonial royal family, House of Moon under the constitution.

Map request as an image: 

nulhL7bl.png

3-Letter Code:  SEO                                 2-Letter Code: SE 

Capital City: Haesan

Government Type: Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy

The population of my nation is:  Above average

The population density of my nation is:  Average

My nation does not prioritize social spending, but engages in some large-scale government or public spending projects. 

Any other inspirations or concepts you want to share: Seonjo is inspired by IRL nations of South Korea , North Korea and the ancient kingdoms of Goryeo and Joseon

@New England-New Brunswick You need to first apply for citizenship in the region. You can do so here.

@Karlica We will reach out to you on the RP Discord to work on the territorial claim. At this time it was far too large for a new player. 

@Nixs Thank you for applying for citizenship. At this time the mainland territory is great (we do love border gore), but the island chain is so disconnected that it would not be accepted at this time. Further discussion can be had on the RP Discord.

Resident name: New England-New Brunswick

Discord name: Corporal Bird

Map nation name: Czuleck

Czuleck is an confederation, made up of 7 communes (think of US states), with those made up of sub regions, and so on. The nation was formed after a civil war, ranging from 1377-1387, toppled the autocratic government ruled by Colonel Lewibarr. Since then, the confederation has focused on proving universal social services to all, as well as maintaining an adequately sized defense force. The nation is led by direct democracy, wherein the people vote in city/constituency wide assemblies. Whilst it has elements of democratic confederalism within society, such as a nation-wide assembly/certain services provided to all, it also primarily is made up of anarchist values, such as direct democracy, local town councils having more authority nationwide, no leader, and a heavily decentralized society focused on bottom up movements.

EAS.thumb.png.6217a8931f1f026a6236dca2e17179df.png

3-Letter Code: CZU                               2-Letter Code: CZ

Capital City: Bundaberg 

Government Type: A mix of democratic confederalism and anarchism, overall representing libertarian socialism.

The population of my nation is: Average 

The population density of my nation is: Below average

The GDP per capita of my nation is: Average 

X

x

My main inspirations for this nation were the Black Siberian Army from The New Order (Hoi4), Rebel Zapatista Autonomous Municipalities, and anarchist movements within Spain during the civil war. I'm also looking at Rojava for other inspiration, but that is in more of a democratic confederalism sense. 

• 2 weeks later...

Resident nation: Minamiaozora

Discord name: sergeant#1704

Map nation name: Aozora (Long: The Republic of Aozora, Minamika and Kitora

A couple sentences about your nation: Aozora is a nation that is spread across the timeworn sea. It consists of the Islands and the Mainland. The island has the much higher population and is the dominant region of the nation.

I don't really know the history yet, but in around 500BCE then my peoples lived in northern Aura. Some then left and then moved onto the island, and the cultures slowly grew apart. At some point, they then reunited but the history of the islanders allowed them to grow much quicker and powerful than the main island

the culture is was originally seafaring which is why they spread to many islands

We are quite a liberal and technological nation, and I would think the economy is quite advanced, producing things like cars, electrical components, and machinery.

Map request as an image: (i would like the ??? area but i will not mind if it cannot be allowed

image.thumb.png.6648341389b9d79d935bf58d128ce30f.png

3-Letter Code: AZO2

2-Letter Code: AZ

Capital City: Akatsuki

Government Type: Democratic Republic

The population of my nation is: Above Average

The population density of my nation is: Average (The island I believe has the similar density to taiwan, but the Kitora area is uite sparsely populated.. Maybe like 2 million)

The GDP per capita of my nation is: Average (I wanted to believe between 32-38 thousand)

Government: My nation has an extensive social safety net, or provides multiple programs like universal healthcare, welfare, and free tuition for its citizens       m

Military: My nation has little incentive or political drive for military spending, but maintains a small-to-moderate modern armed forces. 

The armed force is very small, but the navy is quite sizable in comparison to kill piracy. I hope to have good relationships with neighbors :)

Resident nation: Candelù

Discord name: Kapra urlatrice della notte#8949

Map nation name: Candelù

Candelù is a nation born from the union of two small City-states (the 2 regions of the country)

The economy is based on fishing and Agriculture, in fact, most of the population works in this sector.

Candelù is a neutral nation, avoiding war in any way it can. Since the nation Leader fears invasions, they wants friendly relations with neighboring countries

Latelly, the schools started teaching “Common” to the young students, to introduce them in the world, to help them relate to anyone, even outside of Doll Nuldur, from Andolia to Polaris, From Aura to Nur.

Map request as an image: image.thumb.jpeg.a58723fe97374b8193539dd738326333.jpeg

3-Letter Code:  CAU                                2-Letter Code: CU

Capital City: New Maserut

Government Type: Presidential Republic

The population of my nation is:  Below average 

The population density of my nation is: Average 

The GDP per capita of my nation is: Above average

X

X

In the outside Candelù seems like a classical small country, not really remarkable.
However, never judge a book by it’s cover, in fact, Candeluian people are really welcoming, they can make you laugh with the most typical jokes in Candelù, or talk for hours and hours about the legends that passed from generations to generations, since the arrival of humanity on the lands of Candelù, inspired from north italian folklore stories

The main language is Candeluian, a romance language almost identical to italian, more specifically, venetian italian.

Resident nation: The Republic of San Augurius

Discord name: Tex-Mex#3212

Map nation name: San Augurius

The Republic of San Augurius started as a small city-state in the central Polaris desert, named after the native god of the Sanaugurisians, Saint Augurius. Over the centuries, through trade, some conquest, and lots of diplomacy and backroom deals, the Republic of San Augurius weaseled its way out of being consumed by neighboring states. The Republic now stands as a federation of city-states, under the overarching authority of the central, largest city, San Augurius, which the state as a whole is named after. There are dozens of semi-autonomous cities of varying sizes within San Augurius, which operate with their own laws and governmental structures, but all must report to the federal government based in the city of San Augurius.

Map request as an image:

Zfvu43M.png

3-Letter Code: SAN                              2-Letter Code: SA

Capital City: San Augurius

Government Type: Federal presidential constitutional republic

The population of my nation is:  Average

The GDP per capita of my nation is:  Average

X

X

Any other inspirations or concepts you want to share: The government of San Augurius is mainly inspired by the United States and San Marino, while the culture is meant to be loosely Mexican. It is intentionally landlocked to allow for roleplay opportunities with its neighbors.