The Mapplication™ Thread - Join the world of Esferos!

10 minutes ago, Fatimya said:

Discord user: J S Loma#9016 

About the nation: Fatimya is a nation with barely any history, it was founded 34 years ago therefore making it a newborn nation, it's citizens adore and appreciate science and education, the current leader is a phsycotic dictator wishing peace with other nations, the dictator bans just about everything in the nation, The small nation has no history of crime, especially youth related. 

First I would recommend applying to the Hall of Nations as it is a requirement to join RP.

Second, you used and out of date version of the map so many of the areas you claimed are already occupied by other members.

Third, a nation that is found 34 years ago doesn’t seem very realistic unless it is founded from another country. A country being organized by a people in a place where there is previously no government is unlikely to occur the modern world. A possible way for this to occur is if you were an isolated tribal people but that would mean your people are years behind on technological advancements. So I would recommend fine tuning some parts of your nation, but we would be willing to help with that on the RP discord server.

Hope to have you on the map soon! 

2 minutes ago, Zoran said:

First I would recommend applying to the Hall of Nations as it is a requirement to join RP.

Second, you used and out of date version of the map so many of the areas you claimed are already occupied by other members.

Third, a nation that is found 34 years ago doesn’t seem very realistic unless it is founded from another country. A country being organized by a people in a place where there is previously no government is unlikely to occur the modern world. A possible way for this to occur is if you were an isolated tribal people but that would mean your people are years behind on technological advancements. So I would recommend fine tuning some parts of your nation, but we would be willing to help with that on the RP discord server.

Hope to have you on the map soon! 

Thank you, and sorry, I am just a bit lost and confused, and wasn't able to decide anything, so I just wrote a bunch of weird stuff not knowing where I'm going, anyways thank you for your time

3 minutes ago, Fatimya said:

Thank you, and sorry, I am just a bit lost and confused, and wasn't able to decide anything, so I just wrote a bunch of weird stuff not knowing where I'm going, anyways thank you for your time

Don’t worry, read some of the starting info in the welcome channel of the RP discord. If you need anything else just ask on the discord.

Sorry for the delay, both of you!

@Fatimya @Geekallan Empire First, in order to be on the map and engage in the RP world, you have to be a member of the Hall, as Zoran mentioned. You can find the application thread here.

Fatimya, I think the image of your map request was deleted on Discord—if you'd still like to apply to be on the map, could you please fix the link? I recommend uploading it to Imgur and pasting that link here.

Geekallan Empire, before submitting to the Questionnaire Thread, you must first make a map claim request here (in addition to applying for citizenship)

• 3 weeks later...

Nation name: Nethemberg

Discord name: Nedem#1725

A couple sentences about your nation: The nation is an old and cultured country that loves peace, high ceilings, and water! It is a constitutional monarchy and federation of ten provinces/states. The nation recognizes four official languages, and has three main religions. Nethemberg is flat and low at its shores, and rises a bit to the river lands, which are located more inland and is much more forested compared to the shorelows. It is very densely populated, especially in the Tienremstaden (in the river lands) and Elland (in the shorelows). Politically, the nation has a high level of political consensus, with a long liberal tradition, but a deeply ingrained commitment to social welfare. Historically, the nation has been a seafaring and trading nation, with no major wars in recent history. The industrial revolution was the most monumental change, and began in the mid-late 1100s, and brought high levels of immigration and population growth to the river lands. Exploitation of the nation's coal and iron resources and the creation of tree-farms all drove the revolution, but what characterized Nethemberg's industrial revolution was its cultural revolution. The 1202 invention of the Hegedaams Wheel Frame allowed industrial production of the Hegedaamstextiel and traditional Nethemberger weaves. Printing also flourished, giving way to blossoming intellectual circles in the nation's cities by the turn of the 13th century, and producing the nation's great liberal thinkers and reformers. The Shorelows (the coastal part of the nation), the Handellands (inland areas between the Shorelows and the River Lands), and the River Lands all have distinct architectural styles and cultures. You can drive across the nation in no more than five and a half hours along the Remhandelsrivier, the river which runs from the farthest point inland out to the sea, and around which much of the nations population centers are focused. 

The nation is strategically very vulnerable, due to the flatness of the land - especially in the shorelows, where large scale deforestation has happened. The government spends very little on defense, and instead relies on diplomacy and trade to avoid war. The government and national priority is investment in renewable energies and ensuring a sustainable transition for the steel industry. 

Map request as an image: (forum embed)

Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 2.12.22 AM.png

Nation Name: Havlino

Discord Info: Tex-Mex#1836

Nation Info: The Kingdom of Havlino, ruled by the ancient Kovařík dynasty, is a highly religious and nationalistic nation. Despite the ruling family treating the nation as if it were their personal property, which it is, the people are docile and accepting of the hereditary rule. King Věnceslav Kovařík, crowned shortly after a recent religious civil war within the country, leads his people as a generous and mildly expansionist ruler. The nation prides itself on it's army, which has developed tactics unique to the Havlinoan forests, and its proud people. Vilemism, the state religion, is enforced in every part of the Kingdom, although this has caused a recent uproar from religious dissidents in the country.

Map Claim: If my claim is accepted, I would ask the Loremasters to kindly extend the temperate broadleaf forests in the region to cover where the bushland and steppe are on the biome map within my borders.  The black dot is the capital, Prodov.
mapclaim.png.27a3646a54767344d99b9a25a1845c8d.png

On 5/24/2019 at 1:19 AM, Bran Astor said:

Please describe or post an image of the location you'd like, as well as your nation's name.

Nation name: The Free Land of the Theeserrasland

Discord name: Theeserrasland#3654

Description: The Theeserrasland is a new upcoming nation. With progressive policies on education, welfare and health and a developing economy, the next few years seem bright for the people of The Theeserrasland.

Screenshot 2021-09-14 at 6.17.34 PM.png

• 5 weeks later...

Nation name: Northavia

Discord name: The King Isle#5089

A short paragraph about your nation: 

as safe nation ruled over safely known for its frequent Executions, Complete lack of prisons and public floggings

Map request as an image: (Note sorry the black part is an arrow it just looks sloppy,

IMG_20211017_005056.png

• 4 weeks later...

Nation name: Min-Su

Discord name: B҉u҉d҉d҉h҉i҉s҉t҉#4157 

A couple sentences about your nation: A sovereign country situated in eastern portion of Lavender island. The country includes neighboring islands in its eastern shores which are within its 200 nautical mile EEZ. Min-Su follows a semi-constitutional monarchial system similar to Jordan, Kuwait, and Morocco. The head-of-state is the Sacred Emperor and exercises independent political and administrative powers of his own right. The head-of-government on the other hand is the Prime Minister, an elected official from the Upper Chamber of the Noble House of the Senate and is the official executive of the country. Min-Su is a newly-developed country engaging in tourism, agriculture, aquaculture, electronics, and a significant ship-building industry which accounts to almost a quarter of the economy.

Map claim as an image:

1200644922_Claims2021.PNG.ef128cfd6fc52ec201c0bdcc4bcccaad.PNG

Minsunese claim is highlighted in red.

This is better

Nation name: Northavia

Discord name: The King Isle#5089

A short paragraph about your nation: a small nation with known for its Democratic views, Communism, and white sand beaches

Map request as an image: (forum embed or Imgur link) in red

Screenshot_20211113-154925_Chrome (1).jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Nation:The Loyal Pecea.

Short Paragraph: My nation goes by Allied states standards. Is know for the many cheeses. Our small goverment make sure the taxes are low. We were Founded to be a Politically free country and our economy is growing rapidly. We have becom Allied states for as we become more with civil rights.

Discord name:Some_Child

Map request as image: Evrything inside the line

Screenshot_20211130-075510_Discord.jpg

Nation name: Ventel

Discord name: Milkdrinker (Ventel)#1880

Ventel is a Theocratic Constitutional Monarchy located on the south-west coast of Aura. Tropical rainforest makes up most of the south and east of Ventel, but its west and north host fertile plains giving Ventel the farm land it needs to feed its growing population. The capital of Ventel is Ubo-Obasi, which means “Peace in honor of the supreme God,” It is located on the western coast of lake Chidi a name that means “God Exist”. The ruler of Ventel is Emperor Ashir of the House of Zalet. A house which boasts of being the original line of kings. Ventel is a peaceful nation, but often will join “just causes” in far lands to keep its tactics and military ready for warfare.

Map request as an image:

1756057938_UploadMap.thumb.png.8a86eb6ed798d8bcf6a14b8c5e855c46.png

Nation Name:  Zhroklaqqa
Discord Name: Gieko_#0388

Short Paragraph:  Zhroklaqqa is a federal republic located in the north-east of Doll Guldur. It's territory includes the peninsula east of the Mazu Bay as well as some of the sorrounding islands. The population of about 9’846’500 Zhroklaqqish inhabits primarely the urban areas of the country but is also spread around the rural areas in the many valleys and hills of Zhroklaqqa. Due to Zhroklaqqa’s plain and fertile soil, trout and rice farming are very profitable parts of the economy.  The energy production sector in Zhroklaqqa is varied. Around 40 to 45% of the energy consumed is produced by nuclear power plants situated as far as possible from inhabited areas. Accidents in which nuclear waste is not disposed correctly or lost entirely during transportation happens often. Zhroklaqqa's central government is formed by three main administrative organs: the Upper Senate, the Lower Senate and the Dodecagone.

Map Request:

TWP Proposal 2.jpg