Monkey Island

TAO

Hey everyone! I doubt that I'll be as "formal" in this thread as some with regular updates, etc. More than likely, if something big is happening, I'll post about it, but we're a pretty laid back and low-key region, so we don't have as many Events, per se.

However, for those interested in checking out the TWP subforum at MI, it's here. Right now, there's not really any description either, since I wasn't sure what you'd prefer. So, if anyone has any suggestions, give a shout.

Otherwise, the upcoming "stuff" that I'm working on with Monkey Island is/are as follows:

+ GA/WA Drafting School - I'm eventually planning to move this over to NS, but my regionmates (and other interested parties) are playing guinea pig for me, as I work out the details and make sure everything is as clear as possible. Feel free to join up/join in or just lurk, if you're interested!

+ I'm hoping to get a Repeal-oriented group started up at some point, but that's more in the planning stages than anything else at this point.

I think we're due for our regional elections sometime next month, so I suppose that could be considered "upcoming" as well ... :D

That is a very good idea Mousebumples. What would be the criteria you require/desire in a prospective group member? I would love to host/have your group here in this offsite, possibly masked for group members only?

Anyone who's interested in working on repeal legislation (be it as an author or a critic) ... But I'm already working on setting up the group on my own off-site forum, which just seems simpler since then I'll have more direct control over it. :) I've got the subforums setup already - I just need to get some more "content" there to help things out and maybe do some personlization of the forum, which I haven't had time for yet.

Thanks for the offer, though!

• 3 years later...

Celebrate TWP Festival Oct 14-16

LinkImage 
The Delegate and Guardians of
The West Pacific

Request the honor of your presence at a Weekend-Long Celebration,
Given in thanks for the many nations and regions that have supported TWP.

The festivities begin on the RMB, our Linkforum and our LinkDiscord server on Friday, October 14th. Join us first thing in the morning for our Friday Karaoke tradition. The official celebration begins at 19:00 (USA EDT) with formal introductions, and will continue throughout Friday into Sunday. There will be games, music, an open chat party, amusing stories about The West Pacific and a panel discussion on the history of TWP. A highlight of the celebration will be a State of the Region address offered by Big Bad Badger at 20:00 (USA EDT) on Saturday. TWP will also hold joint military operations in recognition of the event. All nations or regions that would like to participate should contact our new Commander of TWPAF yuno_owl__517133t2.jpgThe West Pacific ANIME Force of Yuno owl.

Feel free to join us for any or all of the celebration, as your schedule permits. Whenever you arrive, you may describe your entrance and announce yourself, if you wish.

Residents of TWP and others are encouraged to change their flags to the one at the top of this invitation for this event.

No RSVP requested.

Should you have any questions about the party, please contact neenee__991494t2.jpgThe Magical Cookie Queendom of Neenee