What do you want from your Delegate ?

Westwind

It's good that members clear the air. Although I have no problem with duality in itself, my personal experiences when atempting it were always severely flawed by each character I played having the ability to make animated flags. Having the same IP wasn't good enough!

This is the best non sequitur I have seen in a while.

It's good that members clear the air. Although I have no problem with duality in itself, my personal experiences when atempting it were always severely flawed by each character I played having the ability to make animated flags. Having the same IP wasn't good enough!

Do you happen to have the ones you made for me a few months ago? I lost my copies :(

• 1 year later...

I want him to yell at his moderators/admins and clean-up this forum and any others that are graveyards. :P

Yes, I know, I'm that guy, but with this whole "revival" thing we're doing with the new constitution and such, it might be good to go through and clean and archive threads. Nothing discourages activity more than a forum filled with threads that haven't been utilized for a year plus.

22 hours ago, Westwind said:

Yelling won't get you very far with this administrator ;)

Cookies are another story.

I assumed Badger ran around here in a drunken twilight screaming on the inside, so yelling was the only thing I could imagine him doing.

He could just as well bake you cookies, if it gets things done. e7009423.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...