I Need A Vice-Minister (And A Secretary)

Guys and gals, remember when I was overworked because I did a lot of work myself and I needed help?

That was at here.

Well, now it's worse, because I am the Minister now and I am completely alone with no help at all for the most part. So please consider providing any help you can to my department, via RP, RPG, helping set those things up, or just providing me with resources to read.

Any help is valuable and if you get invested now, I give you a copy of the cool badge I wear in my signature.

Openings!!!! PANIC!

Vice-Minister of Interior:

Secretary of Interior:

Ministry of Interior, Stabilization Operatives:  Rigel, Katie

Official Internal Affairs Signing On To Defend The Motherland From The Zombie Hoards Application!

1. How capable are you of understanding other people?:

2. Is your understanding of sci-fi and/or modern technology fairly sufficient?:

3. If you don't know how something works, are you capable of looking it up on Wikipedia and sorta getting a decent idea of what it is?:

4. Do you have a Discord? Can you go get one? Will it be on most of the time you are home?:

5. Do you understand Paper and Pen games or RPGs, the community depends on us to make them work and run them or run the people who run them:

6. Are you at funny or at least angry in a pouting and slightly cute way? If not, can you swear in a way that sounds cool?:

7. Are you prepared to always improve and help someone who is very triggered, to improve as well, even if they never make any sense or talk endlessly?:

8. How well could you supply memes to the meme bunker?

9. Which of the available positions do you want?

10. Did you feel endlessly annoyed by this application or was it mildly funny?:

1. How capable are you of understanding other people?: I'm pretty good at it! I'm good at reading people. 

2. Is your understanding of sci-fi and/or modern technology fairly sufficient?: I'd like to think that it is. I'm a nerd and not afraid to admit it!

3. If you don't know how something works, are you capable of looking it up on Wikipedia and sorta getting a decent idea of what it is?: Yup!

4. Do you have a Discord? Can you go get one? Will it be on most of the time you are home?: I do! And I'm on almost all day, so no worries there.

5. Do you understand Paper and Pen games or RPGs, the community depends on us to make them work and run them or run the people who run them: I've played D&D before and am more than willing to learn more. 

6. Are you at funny or at least angry in a pouting and slightly cute way? If not, can you swear in a way that sounds cool?: I'm friggen adorable. And I cuss like a sailor. 

7. Are you prepared to always improve and help someone who is very triggered, to improve as well, even if they never make any sense or talk endlessly?: Sure!

8. How well could you supply memes to the meme bunker? Oh, my meme game is ON POINT

9. Which of the available positions do you want? How about secretary? 

10. Did you feel endlessly annoyed by this application or was it mildly funny?: XD Not bad!

GLORY TO Rigel!!!!

You are now the Secretary till either you get promoted or someone better takes your position. (no offense, I'm just letting you know how things run)

Can you get started by posting a meme in the meme area of this section of the forums, to be added to the meme bunker?

On the same footing, can you fill out the RP and RPG form that is pinned at the top of the subforum?

• 3 weeks later...

1. How capable are you of understanding other people?: I like to think I'm pretty good at understanding others, although sometimes it's hard for me.

2. Is your understanding of sci-fi and/or modern technology fairly sufficient?: Somewhat.

3. If you don't know how something works, are you capable of looking it up on Wikipedia and sorta getting a decent idea of what it is?: Yes.

4. Do you have a Discord? Can you go get one? Will it be on most of the time you are home?: Yes yes and yes

5. Do you understand Paper and Pen games or RPGs, the community depends on us to make them work and run them or run the people who run them: Not as much, unfortunately.

6. Are you at funny or at least angry in a pouting and slightly cute way? If not, can you swear in a way that sounds cool?: I can't swear and sound cool, but I can be mad in a cute way owo.

7. Are you prepared to always improve and help someone who is very triggered, to improve as well, even if they never make any sense or talk endlessly? Sure :3

8. How well could you supply memes to the meme bunker? I have birb memes.

9. Which of the available positions do you want? Secretary or Vice Minister would work with me :) Really I could do anything you have for me.

10. Did you feel endlessly annoyed by this application or was it mildly funny?: I liked this application. It's cute *nibble*

Katie is in as part of our entry level, and we will see where she goes from here. Rigel didn't lock in her position, so she is sliding down the ladder till she does something to lock herself in.

I would like to thank a certain Augustus Willanius as well, for being part of the difficult process that has really pushed forum RP one step further.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1. How capable are you of understanding other people?: I'm good at it!

2. Is your understanding of sci-fi and/or modern technology fairly sufficient?: Yep!

3. If you don't know how something works, are you capable of looking it up on Wikipedia and sorta getting a decent idea of what it is?: Yea!

4. Do you have a Discord? Can you go get one? Will it be on most of the time you are home?: I do! And I'm on a lot of days!

5. Do you understand Paper and Pen games or RPGs, the community depends on us to make them work and run them or run the people who run them: I'm a d&d master.

6. Are you at funny or at least angry in a pouting and slightly cute way? If not, can you swear in a way that sounds cool?: Yes, I am angry in a cute way.

7. Are you prepared to always improve and help someone who is very triggered, to improve as well, even if they never make any sense or talk endlessly?: Yes

8. How well could you supply memes to the meme bunker? Every hour almost.

9. Which of the available positions do you want? Any of the open ones, I'm not picky!

10. Did you feel endlessly annoyed by this application or was it mildly funny?: It was a good application!

1 hour ago, Marilyn Manson said:

1. How capable are you of understanding other people?: I'm good at it!

2. Is your understanding of sci-fi and/or modern technology fairly sufficient?: Yep!

3. If you don't know how something works, are you capable of looking it up on Wikipedia and sorta getting a decent idea of what it is?: Yea!

4. Do you have a Discord? Can you go get one? Will it be on most of the time you are home?: I do! And I'm on a lot of days!

5. Do you understand Paper and Pen games or RPGs, the community depends on us to make them work and run them or run the people who run them: I'm a d&d master.

6. Are you at funny or at least angry in a pouting and slightly cute way? If not, can you swear in a way that sounds cool?: Yes, I am angry in a cute way.

7. Are you prepared to always improve and help someone who is very triggered, to improve as well, even if they never make any sense or talk endlessly?: Yes

8. How well could you supply memes to the meme bunker? Every hour almost.

9. Which of the available positions do you want? Any of the open ones, I'm not picky!

10. Did you feel endlessly annoyed by this application or was it mildly funny?: It was a good application!

You do realize that Prole is gone, right?