HRE MemberShip

HRE

Hello fellow europeans its a dire time for The Pope's Vassaled Holy Roman Empire as there is no emperor therefore we have put in a regency consul to elect the new emperor which could be you. As Emperor You will receive Full recognition from The Popes Vassaled Holy Roman Empire Plus able to influence are vote in the World assembly and get promoted by Us with board Post.

In order to Become emperor you just need to send a telegram or talk on this discussion to us stating why you deserve the title of Emperor.

Thank you And may the Odds Ever Be in your Favor (This is just roleplay yes you do get all of the benefits above but please do this)

P.S please copy and paste this and spread the Word Thanks!

Also There are Princes There Can be Any amount of princes again all you need to do is send a Telegram or type on this chat stating why your nation can become a princedom princes will be noted in our factbook along with emperor also there's electors which elect the emperor but since there's a regency consul i will be choosing the emperor until we have our 7 electors  Electors Are better than prices just type in chat or telegram why your nation deserves the privilege to become elector Also please tell me what office your running for also i will decide when a new emperor will be elected. Thank you and see yeah in chat !!!!