Citizenship Applications

Big Bad Badger

Nation in The West Pacific: Queen Wonder Woman
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Wonder Woman I

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Wonder Woman I, Princess Wonder Woman 

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Europia, and TEP

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: I'm happily in TEP and have a puppet here and Europia.

Would you like to join (check all that you wish to join)...

[ ] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[ ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

[ ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

[ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   
At the moment I am very busy with The East Pacific in Immigration. I just want learn about our amazing ally!

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, (Queen Wonder Woman), swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Chesaynnes
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Chesaynnes

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: I don't remember

[X] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                                                                                    [X] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Moccasin, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Jaquanland
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Jaquanland

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

[x ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

[x ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Jaquanland, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

•  

Nation in The West Pacific:  Dad is nearby
World Assembly (WA) Nation:  Dad is nearby

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

[x ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

[x ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

[x ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, (Dad is nearby), swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

•  

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:  N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:  TWP, GA

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:  N/A

[X] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

I, Denimus, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

•  

Nation in The West Pacific:  DPREK

World Assembly (WA) Nation:  DPREK

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:  None

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:  NONE

[x] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I,  DPREK, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Amerago
World Assembly (WA) Nation: um...let me get back to you on that.

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Dominionaire (aka Dom or George Alexander Fominov), Drakokon, Terminus Choara, Tennterra 

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Exodus

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 

- Illuminati [and all other iterations thereof] (Amerago, Dominionaire, etc.)

--ICE (Illuminati Combine Empire; NO, this is NOT the Aea*en Combine)

- UDL (Drakokon)

- Anzia (Drakokon, Amerago)

-Tychrome/Icarus (Drakokon)

-the New Galactic Empire (Terminus Choara)

-LKE (Dominionaire)

-the Kingdom of Great Britain (Dominionaire)

[I think that about sums it. I've been on NS for almost 8 years, not entirely sure if I missed anything or not. I did partner with NWO back in the day, if that means anything.]

I, Dominionaire, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Psychotic Lovers
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Psychotic Lovers

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: 

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:  The West Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 

[X ] The West Pacific Armed Forces

I, Psychotic Lovers, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Rizorien
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Rizorien

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: 

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:  The West Pacific

[X ] The West Pacific Armed Forces

I, Rizorien, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Citizenship Application

Nation in The West Pacific: Far Bahriki
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Far Bahriki

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Blackystan, Holy Oxorial

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Mad Nations of the Sinister Empire, The East Pacific(subject to change)

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Khaled Gazi, The Realm of the Seven(both in the Boneyard)

I, Far Bahriki, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Centropolitica Andronaida
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Andronaida

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: MJ

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: former Black Hawk

[x ] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[x] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp 

I, Andronaida , swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution

I, Neo-American Peoples, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Dreamers for Hope

World Assembly (WA) Nation: Dreamers for Hope

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

[ X ] The West Pacific Armed Forces

I, Dreamers for Hope, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Chervil
World Assembly (WA) Nation: -

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None, unless some called me Cherv/Cher

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff         [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff
(Sorry, most TWP's schedule hard for me to fulfill. I've joined TWPAF, but never done a single raid. So I'm afraid to choose one.)

I, Chervil, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Edited by Chervil
Currently pilling

I, Chervil, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

I, Dreamers for Hope, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.