Citizenship Applications

Big Bad Badger

Nation in The West Pacific: Yilatlan
World Assembly (WA) Nation: New Stromharad

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: I also go by Helgraf.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP, TEP, TP, TSP, Asendavia

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TNP

Would you like to join (check all that you wish to join)...

[ ] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[ ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp 

[ ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

[ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Asendavia, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: The Burundian Battlefields
World Assembly (WA) Nation: The Burundian Battlefields

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: You can call me SG Eoins or just Eoins

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

[×] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[×] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

Nation in The West Pacific: 
World Assembly (WA) Nation:  The Confederate States of Nordamerika

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: CSA, The Confederacy, or The Confederate States

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: No one else.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The South Pacific.

[X] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[X] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

[X] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, The Confederate States of Nordamerika, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Mono Khoro
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Mono Khoro

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: I Also go by the name Verniy and Hibiki

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP 

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

[X] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                            

I, Hibiki, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: 2-D-Gori
World Assembly (WA) Nation: None yet, honestly!

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: 
You can call me just 2D, or 2-Pot, or Gori!
Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 
TWPAF
Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 
None in the past!

[X ] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[X ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

I, 2-D-Gori, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Got a message from Fujai, nearly a month back saying that I CTE'd, so I would need to re-apply, so here it is:

Nation in The West Pacific: Laururana
World Assembly (WA) Nation: None, Currently

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Alt. Nation? The Immortal Elysium

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP, The Mystical Council

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP

[*] The West Pacific Armed Forces

I, Laururana, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: The United Kingdoms of Calradia

World Assembly (WA) Nation:The United Kingdoms of Calradia 

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: King Cletus Pippin III

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [X] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, The United Kingdoms of Calradia, to swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Port Solent
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Port Solent

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

[] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[x] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

[x] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Port Solent, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Hazaran
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Dalimbar

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Dali, Lady Anastasia, Chodean Kal

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Osiris, The Beech Beach House

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TNP, TEP, NPO, TSP, TRR, Laz, Balder, RLA, ASE, Scroll Islands, AUN, ACCEL, etc.

[] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[x] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

I, Dali, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: JJs Law
World Assembly (WA) Nation: None atm

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: JJ, JJ Douglas, JJ Stuart, James Douglas, Mr Vogue, Glasgow, THE LAW, John Denver, Floopy, JJJesus, Calum Oscar Corville-Kentworth, LLamaLover, Assbaby #1, Commander JJ, *something inaudibly gaelic*, Lord Justice JJ.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Karma, KoGB,;

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Exodus

[ x] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

[X ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, JJS LAW, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific:  Nairthien 
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Thranon

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Thranon, Hillstar, Noman Isan Island

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Union of Autonomous Nations, Northern Outskirts, Alliance of Free Nations

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Union of Independent Nations, Ten Thousand Islands

[√ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Nairthien, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

JJ I'm so glad to have you here...finally!

Nairthien any friend of Overthinkers is cool in my book!

Crazy Kiwi, welcome back

Welcome to citizenship in The West Pacific and membership into the Hall of Nations.  You will not be able to vote in the election that ends today per Hall rules.  However, after this, you are golden!

Nation in The West Pacific: quietdad_of_twp
World Assembly (WA) Nation: N/A WA mobile for gameplay

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Quietdad, Quietdad of TSP,TEP.TNp. Europia, Esuilisn, Alexandia, Great BritianOver 300 puppets. 

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TEP,TSP, Equilism, Alexadria, former TWP

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 

[x] The West Pacific Armed Forces

I, Quietdad of TWP, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
ConfederateStatesOfAmerica likes this  Like this

On 3/21/2017 at 8:30 AM, Big Bad Badger said:

Nation in The West Pacific: Avheta

World Assembly (WA) Nation: Avheta

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Orange

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Nope (remember, I'm super new)

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Allied States

[x ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Avheta, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.