I suppose this is required, but honestly I'm only guessing...

Greetings, I am Iron Harbinger the Fateless of the Empire of Ambre-Lapin, you may refer to me as "your highness," "your majesty," "your next-to-godliness," or Ben. Whichever works for you, we're not communists.

We at Ambre-Lapin pride ourselves on being Liberal, Democratic, and as gay as possible, because nothing in life is better than the freedom to love and be happy, especially where dicks are involved. My personal opinion is that dicks are the best thing since sliced gluten free bread, but in the spirit of our inclusive nation, I have not mandated getting dick twice a day. Yet. 

Of course, we are very inclusive of every personal identity in our great nation, which is why we prioritize Welfare, Education, and our beautiful Environment that anyone should be able to enjoy. We are the 5,355th most beautiful nation in the world, and we're proud of it!

Woman, Man, Agender, or Genderfluid, young, old, or in-between, Ambre-Lapin will strive to uphold the values we hold dear, that you hold dear, so our empire will reach around the globe in a great big hug that everyone can enjoy. Even if you're not a hugger. Which is fine too. 

• 2 weeks later...