How Do I Start Rping? (Will Answer Questions)

Help! I am lost! I don't know what to do! I am panicking! HeehawHeehawHeehawHeehawHeehawHeehawHeehawHeehaw!

Calm down there, to begin Rping all you need to do is read the first post and assess what the poster is looking for in replies. Ask yourself, when the post says "If only someone would do something" and points out a helicopter pad towards the end of post, "Does that mean I should send a commando team via helicopter?"

Yes, the answer is yes.

If the RP is a meeting, consider sending a team to go to that meeting.

If the RP is a crime or a mystery, have your intelligence agents or police get involved.

If it's a war, consider sending angry letters, making media statements, and deploying troops. 

There are a lot of ways to react to the first RP post for an RP and remember, if you are still lost just ask the first poster! They can answer your questions and are bumbling with excitement for RP, so they likely would be overflowing with answers for you!

Any other questions?

1 minute ago, Davelands said:

So if I had a sub in the area with a Seal crew I could send it over?

Well, it more or less is what the boarders did, so if they can do it, so can you.

Right now they have twenty or so people deployed, I would recommend sending at least eight people split into one or two teams. 

Be sure they use wetsuits if they are swimming, with gear sealed in waterproof plastic tied to their bodies. The sub can also deploy a raft which will inflate due to a chemical reaction, which they can load with gear and use to get to the target faster.

Other options include deploying a helicopter from an aircraft carrier or sending a patrol boat with some elite coast guard or SEALs.