WECA Sign up

Eli

I still struggle to believe it.  How could any WECA member betray us this way ?  While I can accept the tolerance of the pro-marsupial among us, this simply goes too far.  It goes to the very heart of WECA.  

I call for his removal from WECA.

So moved!

I am forced to agree that BBD's altered mental state is a detriment to the region and to the distinguished reputation of WECA. I hope for everyone's sake that BBD can be rehabilitated. Until such time, I too move for his removal from the ranks of WECA.

*tears at his sackcloth robe, tosses ashes on his head*

It does not matter, such sacrilege cannot be allowed to go without punishment !

As Grand Inquisitor of The Sacred Order of The West Pacific Imperium, WECA member and Crimson King of a thousand titles and Former Everything, I turn my back to Bhang Bhang Duc in WECA, to be shunned as a FORMER member that has betrayed the sanctity of Chocolate in TWP.

Rally the people of the community.  They need to be aware of what is happening game side.  They are safe here, yes.  But BBD's madness could easily migrate into these sacred halls, if we are not vigilant.

Rally the people of the community.  They need to be aware of what is happening game side.  They are safe here, yes.  But BBD's madness could easily migrate into these sacred halls, if we are not vigilant.

Agreed. Enough is enough... My patience has run out completely. Kiddy gloves are definitely removed now.

It really saddens me, too. BBD was one of the first people in TWP to really welcome me into the community.

Due to the comparative infrequence with which Eli and Dark posted in my first few months, I didn't really meet them (you?) until much later.

But Westwind, Yy, and BBD were the first TWP veterans I got to know... and so it pains me to have to disavow allegiance to BBD yet AGAIN.

The stress of the Delegacy is too much for some.  It's not only the Delegacy itself, but the politics that goes with the territory.  One also needs a thick skin to endure, as you are also the target of all the jabs and epitaphs that can be thrown at you. You should see the telegrams that Delegates receive.....no, change that....be glad you don't see them.

Former Delegate Astarial of Osiris (former owner of the nation Detective Figs) has also noted this difficulty in handling the position.  Some lose themselves in the job, some waste the power they've gained, some lord it over others, and some find the realization that they must walk away and leave it to others.  The Delegacy can be an especially difficult position to be in when you allow yourself to be subject to the whims of offsite 'elections' that tell you what you can and can't do.  When that offsite government goes inactive, and you need to take action.....you do what you must, and then they will yell "COUP!"...even though they themselves were doing absolutely nothing to help the region.

A Delegate needs a certain strength and temperament. While being balanced by a community willing to also act in the event of an inactive, inattentive, or rogue Delegate.

Speaking of Delegates who have what it takes to rule, I would like to question the logic in pushing Darkesia as the replacement delegate for BBD.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to elaborate.

I DO think putting Dark in the delegate seat is a good idea. 

However, I would point out that Darkesia only has ~160 WA Endorsements, while AGP still has 210, which is only 6 less than BBD.

Essentially, I think it would make more sense to try to get AGP back in the delegate seat if only to get a handle on the situation, after which point he could re-transfer the Delegacy to Dark. That seems like a safer and, most importantly, quicker solution to the unfortunate problem with the current Delegate.

EDIT: I apologize for my n00bish underestimation of our great Guardians' tactical prowess  :blink:

It has come to my attention that my suggestion is redundant. If it is necessary, I will delete the entire post (?), but until notified I'll leave it so           people can see that I'm smart too  :P

EDIT: I apologize for my n00bish underestimation of our great Guardians' tactical prowess  :blink:

It has come to my attention that my suggestion is redundant. If it is necessary, I will delete the entire post (?), but until notified I'll leave it so           people can see that I'm smart too  :P

No need to apologize, it's always good to see our members are clearly thinking about solutions. :)

It is indeed the best solution until such time as Dark gains the endorsements needed to assume the Delegacy.  I am, as always, honored to serve. :tiphat: