Hail and good will!

Years ago, I had a presence here and it is from here that I joined the Order of Gryphons. If you remember them, you may remember me as Fantoccini or Fedele or Scardino.

Few regions host as many familiar, friendly faces for me as this one so I'm happy to make a home here once again.

I love what you've done with the place.

Ah Fetuccine. The last time you were here you were applying to join our Senate. I managed a one man hatchet job on you which not only caused you to withdraw your candidacy, but also sent you scurrying out of TWP with your tail between your legs.

Your returning presence here is not welcome as far as I'm concerned, but then I have a long and very unforgiving memory.

Ah Fetuccine. The last time you were here you were applying to join our Senate. I managed a one man hatchet job on you which not only caused you to withdraw your candidacy, but also sent you scurrying out of TWP with your tail between your legs.

Your returning presence here is not welcome as far as I'm concerned, but then I have a long and very unforgiving memory.

I don't remember any of that. Cheers.

Years ago, I had a presence here and it is from here that I joined the Order of Gryphons. If you remember them, you may remember me as Fantoccini or Fedele or Scardino.

Oh no, not the Order of Gryphons. :P Yup, I remember them..... and you too, though I only seem to remember the second and third names.  Although, my NS memory is hazy is spots.  Welcome back :tiphat: