I'm pretty new to TWP. My nation here, Amicaster, has shown up on the RMB a couple of times, but I've never really gotten involved with the community here (which is clearly a mistake, given the existence of Karaoke Friday and Bad Pun Monday). I figured signing up on the forums might help me warm up to the region more quickly, and so I'm here.

I've got a few nations in other regions, too, most notably Werpdrarg (my oldest, and technically my main) and Nuclerase (The Rejected Realms' current Outreach Officer).

So... hi.  :)

I'm pretty new to TWP. My nation here, Amicaster, has shown up on the RMB a couple of times, but I've never really gotten involved with the community here (which is clearly a mistake, given the existence of Karaoke Friday and Bad Pun Monday). I figured signing up on the forums might help me warm up to the region more quickly, and so I'm here.

I've got a few nations in other regions, too, most notably Werpdrarg (my oldest, and technically my main) and Nuclerase (The Rejected Realms' current Outreach Officer).

So... hi.  :)

We have a Bad Pun Monday??? How can I have been missing this all this time. Also, welcome over.

• 2 weeks later...