Endotarting Advisory

Westwind

The Delegate Yy4u and The Guardians are aware of a new nation that has endorsed all WA nations in The West Pacific.

The nation of Sisalarvia has been advised that he should not exceed the endorsement cap, currently set at 105.  Due to the obvious nature of this nation's attempt to make a run at the TWP Delegacy, this is his first and only warning.  Failure to abide by the published (WFE) Endorsement cap will result in banjection from the region.

As an addendum to this advisory, The Delegate and Guardians have also been aware of the nation The Escapee, who was approaching the endorsement cap.  The Delegate and I have both contacted him recently, and we note that he has stopped giving out endorsements while his own endorsement total has declined.  We greatly appreciate his understanding and cooperation in maintaining the security of the region.

Thank you for your attention,

TWP Security and Intel

The Delegate Yy4u and The Guardians are aware of a new nation that has endorsed all WA nations in The West Pacific.

This kind of thing is why I considered suggesting an endorsement cap in TSP that would prevent players from giving out more than a certain number of endorsements. If someone endorses every player in the region, it is usually rather obvious that they are gunning for the delegacy. It's annoying to be a security official when you know that a nation is a threat but that you have to wait for them to reach the cap before banjecting their nation.

Yeah, there's little sense in waiting when it's obvious. We watch both the levels of endorsements recieved and given, so it doesn't go unnoticed. And usually contacting the player quickly resolves the situation. As in this case....

As an update, Sisalarvia has left the region, and created a new nation in TWP, Second Sisalarvia. He's helping us enjoy the latest Cider Keg Drop from Brightenburg.

NS life would be boring otherwise.

And then there's the Poo Dynasty (aka JAL, aka, John Ashcroft Land) who lives for the next rogue Delegacy and banjection purge.  Whenever there's a sleeping Delegate with inattentive Guardians, there will be a JAL puppet gunning for the Delegacy.

NS life would be boring otherwise.

And then there's the Poo Dynasty (aka JAL, aka, John Ashcroft Land) who lives for the next rogue Delegacy and banjection purge.  Whenever there's a sleeping Delegate with inattentive Guardians, there will be a JAL puppet gunning for the Delegacy.

True, but it's always nice to see Poo around.

• 3 years later...

I have moved this thread from The Judiciary of The West Pacific topic so we can be more disciplined about some of our tg messages when replies to replies are often not connected and it becomes very confusing to follow a conversation unless you are a contortionist :)

On another tack, I believe we should be using our forum much more than we currently do for our day-to-day business.  However, I'm not saying business as usual is not usually being run well.

Hands  :popcorn:  out to Guardian and delegates.