Loudest Voice of them All

Eli

Tea may of course be consumed in non-Eli initiated threads, I wouldn't think of the ban extending into the home area of sovereign nations.

Now that we've established our guidelines for our new government, some announcements.

Bhang Bhang Duc is the Minister of Split Enz

Westwind is the Director of the Old Guy Hair Restoration project.

Hariko is head of our new Tea Exporting Business, with special emphasis on filling TSP's forum with green tea, with Malviet being the EVP of that new venture.

Further announcements to come they just called my foursome for our tee time...

As Director of the Old Guy Hair Restoration project, I direct those young 'gentlemen' that still have hair to make an appointment for a scalp exam immediately.  Your follicle contributions will be appreciated, and support the future of TWP ! 

Old Guys may now make appointments to choose your new hairline in preparation for restoration procedures at a date to be announced later.

That is all.

Other suggested departments.....

- Department of Redundancy Department (requires two Ministers)

- Department of Insults and Diatribes. (Lead by The Minister of Snark)

- Department of Transportation (maintains the expressway used during banjections between TWP and TRR)

- Intercultural Culture Department  (umm....yeah)

- Department of Mystery and Imagination  (this one should be obvious)

- Department of Redundancy Department (still requires two Ministers)

- Director of the NationStates Medical Center of The West Pacific, the best geriatric care in all NS.  Best Care Anywhere!

- General-in-Charge of the Keeping of the Chocolate

- Department of Redundancy Department (requires two Ministers, sometimes even three.  Triplicate is good. Our motto, 'You can never have enough redundancy.  Never. Ever. The more redundancy the better')

More importantly....

- Official Bartender

- Official Bouncer

It's time for me to begin a new election cycle.  

There is currently no outstanding business besides the various reports that need to come in.  

My time as Advocate has seen decent growth in the region forum (adding 47 members) but little growth in the government participation.  

However it is my belief that the position of Advocate is unnecessary  to the forum and should belong to the Delegate as rightful leader of TWP and its peoples.  Therefore, I'm asking that we remake the government to reflect this concept rather than start a new election cycle.

It's time for me to begin a new election cycle.  

There is currently no outstanding business besides the various reports that need to come in.  

My time as Advocate has seen decent growth in the region forum (adding 47 members) but little growth in the government participation.  

However it is my belief that the position of Advocate is unnecessary  to the forum and should belong to the Delegate as rightful leader of TWP and its peoples.  Therefore, I'm asking that we remake the government to reflect this concept rather than start a new election cycle.

Perhaps the advocate should hold a vote to dissolve the Union and declare his office extinct.