Admin Requests Part Quatre

Winnipeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2022 at 2:28 PM, Winnipeg said:

It looks like you are fully validated...I only have 1 outstanding validation at the moment and that is a protonmail user...I don't expect that one to answer.

Additionally with the move to the new server, my mail server's IP changed, and some services don't seem to like the range as a whole...Gmail has a habit of moving it to SPAM right now.  Microsoft is outright blocking the whole IP Range that Wholesale Internet uses...haven't had any luck on that side yet.

All said, though, what exactly are you trying to edit in your Profile? I can't see anything that would prevent you from doing so except name changes.

I couldn't edit my profile picture or anything in my profile but it seems the issue has been resolved. Thank you for looking into it.

• 1 month later...
On 1/23/2023 at 7:22 PM, Fujai said:

Could Nox please be masked Newspaper? Thank you!!!

Done

On 1/23/2023 at 7:43 PM, Giovanniland said:

Idem with @no1crate, @Flauschi918, and @Laudesiaas well please - other recent additions to Newspaper staff that I didn't request masking for yet.

Done although @Flauschi918 was already masked Newspaper.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Winnipeg said:

Someone beat me to the punch on your grouping, but didn't do the others.  I've updated all the requests.  Sorry about the slow turn around, been a touch busy at work, plus sick at the moment, so yay for that!

Thank you! And I hope you get well soon.  

March 23, 2023

01:30 AM (GMT +8)

To whom it may concern:

I respectfully request that the honorable administrator(s) remove all personally posted topics / content I started under this account (e.g., State Gazette | 州の官報, Municipal Catalogue | Internal Affairs). This excludes posts made by this account in the threads / topics of other members (e.g., Word Association, Count to 1000 and back down again, 3rd Rugby World Cup [rosters, roleplays, results]).

The owner, myself, would like to restart everything, thus the reason for the request for the immediate removal of all personally posted topics / threads / content I started under this account.

If deleting the entire account is the only option available to the honorable administrator(s), they are granted the right to make a decision in this regard.

P.S. Back-ups have already been made.

Hoping for your kind consideration and action upon my request.

Sincerely.

Min-Su

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Could my account be deleted as fully as possible. Whether that's just removing my login-and-posting abilities or if possible ideally deleting all my content. I appreciate my early time in the regional community, however I've moved on and this request is just part of my practice of deleting unused accounts.

Much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...