Admin Requests Part Quatre

Winnipeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Updated for both of those users.  @Fuentana was not in the Hall of Nations as a secondary group so I just left them in the Members group and Newspaper group.

Sorry it took me so long to get to the forum upgrade, but I wasn't sure how well it would take to the new skin...aside from the header it looks fairly functional.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for handling that.  I've banned the Russian IP that logged into his account.  Quietdad has been inactive since 2018 and was posting from a very not-Russian IP before, so it's more than a little obvious.  I've also reset the accounts password to a random value, so if he ever comes back he'll need to do a password reset process.

• 1 month later...

Current Members of Newspaper:

embubbleblue
Comfed
Fhaengshia
The Royal Urchin
MarisalaTriumvirate
Zoran
iOctagon
Mia
United Adaikes
ALON
Podium
Teralyon
Dilber
Wymondham
Bran Astor
HyFy
Fujai
Aelitia
Dalimbar
Darkesia

Alright, these Newspaper ones are all done.

On 10/11/2022 at 4:45 AM, Giovanniland said:

Thanks Winni, the following aren't newspaper staff anymore and can be demasked: @Comfed, @Fhaengshia, @MarisalaTriumvirate, @Mia, @The Royal Urchin

And these are newspaper staff that aren't on the list: @Overthinkers, @Clarkov, @Varanius, @SamIAm

And I think I've got these ones done...There doesn't seem to be a mask for Commander of TWPAF, so I'm assuming TWP Officer was the mask used for this... I didn't remove @Wyvern from the TWP Armed Forces mask...if they need to be removed from that as well let me know.

On 10/11/2022 at 4:49 AM, Giovanniland said:

There's also a second request in relations to changes in government as announced in the RMB:

Commander of TWPAF: demask @Wyvern, mask @United Adaikes

Guardian: demask @United Adaikes, mask @Varanius and @Bhang Bhang Duc

Thank you in advance for both of them! :)

On 10/14/2022 at 6:45 PM, Winnipeg said:

Alright, these Newspaper ones are all done.

And I think I've got these ones done...There doesn't seem to be a mask for Commander of TWPAF, so I'm assuming TWP Officer was the mask used for this... I didn't remove @Wyvern from the TWP Armed Forces mask...if they need to be removed from that as well let me know.

Yay, thank you very much!

TWP Armed Forces mask can stay, after all Wyvern is still a member - just not the commander anymore. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2022 at 9:20 PM, Laudesia said:

Hello, I was directed here from the discord. I cannot edit my profile I keep receiving an error. From what I read so far on this thread I think it is because I never got a confirmation email. Thank you for your help in advance!,

It looks like you are fully validated...I only have 1 outstanding validation at the moment and that is a protonmail user...I don't expect that one to answer.

Additionally with the move to the new server, my mail server's IP changed, and some services don't seem to like the range as a whole...Gmail has a habit of moving it to SPAM right now.  Microsoft is outright blocking the whole IP Range that Wholesale Internet uses...haven't had any luck on that side yet.

All said, though, what exactly are you trying to edit in your Profile? I can't see anything that would prevent you from doing so except name changes.

On 11/16/2022 at 6:08 PM, Fujai said:

Very low priority, but could this subforum please be renamed to "Archive Esferos" and the description set to "The dustbin of history—or rather the dustbin of unhistory, as the threads in this archive are no longer canon because their owners have left the map due to inactivity."?

Thank you!!!

Done and Done