Admin Requests Part Quatre

Winnipeg

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a little lax on masking requests, so I'm not certain who all doesn't have access that should, but the current list of folks who should have the newspaper mask is:

• ALON
  • Bran
  • Dark
  • Dilber
  • Giovanniland
  • Gloibria
  • Fuentana
  • Fujai
  • Hyfy
  • Marisala
  • OT
  • Podium
  • Reçueçn
  • Teralyon

I know for a fact ALON doesn't have masking, but I'm not sure past them—thank you for the help!

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2021 at 11:05 AM, Bran Astor said:

I have finished my stint as Guardian and no longer require the masking here.

I do, however, need to retain mod permissions for the RP section.

Mucho danke!

You should be good to go.

Natives don't exist outside the GCR of their founding.

Exactly. It's good to be a Native West Pacifican.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Larxia said:

Hello

Please mask me as hall of nations

Thank you

Howdy!  Masking requests for the Hall of Nations are generally made by the Speaker of the Hall or others acting in an official capacity. We'll be happy to update your access as soon as we get such a request. :tiphat:

31 minutes ago, Westwind said:

Howdy!  Masking requests for the Hall of Nations are generally made by the Speaker of the Hall or others acting in an official capacity. We'll be happy to update your access as soon as we get such a request. :tiphat:

I went ahead and did it.  He was supposed to have it, was a temporary removal a while ago.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Also, the account https://www.westpacific.org/forums/index.php?/profile/2423-roterdamia likely seems to have been hacked, they posted some nasty spam which I deleted from public view but thought it'd be good to let admins know so as to take further action if needed.

EDIT: Same with https://www.westpacific.org/forums/index.php?/profile/2523-daniel/

Thanks for bringing those to my attention, both were accessed last by the same IP Subnet out of China, so you're likely correct.  I've reset the passwords to a randomly generated 32 character password, so the users will have to perform a forgot password to get back in.  That said, neither had much content recently, so may have been sleeper accounts anyway.

I've updated iOctagon to Newspaper Staff.

• 2 months later...

Since the transition has now happened, I can be masked as Delegate of the West, and @Dilber as Former Delegate and Guardian (although Dilber's Admin mask overrides both of them I think, so perhaps it's not needed?).

Furthermore, @Overthinkers@United Adaikes and @Saint Mark have all recently been appointed as Guardians, but I believe that hasn't been updated forum-side.

Thank you!