Admin Requests Part Quatre

Winnipeg

I was going through the forums and noticed a couple old masks that were never cleared. Denieria is still masked "Minister for WA Issues"  and Kawaii is still masked Guardian—there may be more, but I haven't noticed them yet.

Thanks!

I've removed the two status updates and banned the IP they came from (Latvia.  User had previously never connected from Europe, never mind Latvia).

I've also disabled the user's ability to post status updates.  Does anyone know @antahbrantahstan?  He hadn't been active since 2016 so I'm thinking I might just reset the password to something random.

13 hours ago, Winnipeg said:

I've removed the two status updates and banned the IP they came from (Latvia.  User had previously never connected from Europe, never mind Latvia).

I've also disabled the user's ability to post status updates.  Does anyone know @antahbrantahstan?  He hadn't been active since 2016 so I'm thinking I might just reset the password to something random.

I don't know them, but they seem active on NS: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=antahbrantahstan, last login 2 hours ago. I have no idea what happened, but I suspect someone hacked into their account.

I checked a few sources and the email from the account does show up as having been breached from Zanga Gaming, so they likely used the same password here as on that site.

Doesn't really matter now as we've blocked up the account.

Thanks for reporting the links.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Until the release of the August 2020 edition of The West Pacifican, I was masked for newspaper, but it seems I've somehow lost it sometime since then. Please mask me again so I can continue contributing to the paper.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Dalimbar said:

Just noticed I still have Guardian masking here. As I haven't been Guardian game-side for a while now, wondering if we can get that taken care of here?

Cheers!

Fixed.

On 8/14/2020 at 5:16 PM, Podium said:

Until the release of the August 2020 edition of The West Pacifican, I was masked for newspaper, but it seems I've somehow lost it sometime since then. Please mask me again so I can continue contributing to the paper.

You appear to be in the newspaper group....still not working (sorry about the late reply, it's been a heck of a month).

Dali's post in the recent activity feed made me look whether I had Guardian masking forum-side or not. I'm not sure if the Speaker mask is above the Guardian one, although I think it shouldn't be. It seems the other newly-appointed Guardians this year, namely @Aelitia, @Dilber and @Fuentana, don't have the mask either, so I'd be thankful if it could be added forum-side too. 
Thanks in advance!