Admin Requests Part Quatre

Winnipeg

11 hours ago, Bran Astor said:

Please mask the following members as Hall of Nations: @novasamita, @Sultan Mikail I, @Cat, @Militarian Greek Junta, @Burakis, @Libterraria, @Gastenburg, @Psikuta, @thunderbug, @Democratic Republic of States, @Sithodox2286, @Illista, @Golperozí.

If there happens to be a Deputy Minister of FA mask, please remove it from @Rizorien and apply it to @NovaBren

Mucho danke!

Done with the substitution of Hyfy instead of NovaBren.  You know, @k1213693, I can change your name to something recognizable, if you like.

@Saint Mark, see if that works, I added Moderator to your masking.  

I'll just drop this question here: is there a members list on this forum somewhere? I've been struggling to update nations on the map because like a fool I couldn't find the HoN rosters thread, but a list (searchable!?) of members on this forum would be very useful. If I want a link to a specific person's profile, I don't know how to find that short of looking for one of their posts.

The HoN roster on the forum is bloated. Don't take it as gospel.  Best to get a list from whomever maintains that list...  it was OT.  

But... give me a sec.  I'm pretty sure you can search by role.  Will edit with instructions 

On mobile: on the home forum screen, at the top is the magnifying glass symbol. Tap.  Mine defaults to content search.  Tap the word "content" and a dropdown will let you select member search. Scroll down and uncheck all the user groups except Hall of Nations.  This will give you an alphabetical listing.  

I did not check to see if it only gives those with HoN as primary or if it includes secondary too. 

All that being said, there are more than twice as many citizens as there should be.  I need to have a purge day

Edited by Darkesia