Westie's Grocery and Appliance Store

North Pacific Spy

Freddy walked into his newly opened store. The taste of fresh bread flowed from the bakery to his left. The store was still dark, and somewhere in the back of his mind he wondered why he could smell freshly baked goods, when he was the only employee. Then he saw something which would make all of this forgotten. There was a red puddle slowly flowing out from a humanoid figure, that laid crumpled on the ground in an unnatural position. Someone had knocked over his ketchup display!

OOC:

This is a RP where you are an individual person. If you love it, jump in. If you hate it, ignore it.

Map of the store:

supermarket-layout.jpg

Freddy looked around suspiciously, and knelt beside his fallen friend. "Ketchup man, I will avenge you." Freddy's muffled sobs echoed around the seemingly empty store. Then came the sound. "I'm at a payphone trying to call home, all of my change I spent on you." Freddy felt his overalls vibrate, and saw his Nokia 7650 light up. He had the strange feeling he was being watched, but the song continued, and he was forced to answer, despite the hairs on the back of his neck standing on end. "Hey, Westie's Grocery and Appliance Store, Freddy speaking.."

Freddy looked strangely at the phone, wondering who had called him and said nothing, but a glimpse at his fallen friend reminded him of his priorities. He retreated into the depths of the store to find the paper towels, but then a strange metallic sound made him spin around. Illuminated by the light coming from outside into the still dark supermarket, a shadowy figure holding what looked to be a gun seemed to be staring at Ketchupman. Could he be the murderer? Freddy retreated further into the depths of the store, hoping poor Johnny, who was due anytime on a normal day, wouldn't come in and confront the stranger. But this wasn't a normal day. First the strange baking, then the strange phone call, and now the strange figure staring at the remains of poor Ketchupman. Life in Westies Grocery and Appliance Store wasn't going well for Freddy.

A man walks into the store from the entrance to the mall accidentally. He was on his phone and entered the wrong store.

Looking up, he sees a person holding a gun. He quietly backs away but trips on a loose shoelace, making a loud thud.

He turns white with fear.

Mark hears a loud thud from behind and turns around in alert. He sees a wierd looking fellow facedown on the floor. His brain tries to calm his instincts down but it is too late as a sudden thought hits his nerves and goes down to his hand.

His trigger finger begins to twitch...