Issue #14 Military Demands Increased Spending

Guest The True Kingdom of Hearts

Guest The True Kingdom of Hearts

Hey, so I have like a new nation. Yay me! Is millitary spending benefial or neccessary, and does it in any way effect becoming a benevolant dictatorship?

In the end, all of the options will ALWAYS have CONs and PROs that will depend on what you WANT to make with your nation.

This is true, of course.

But the main issue with NS Issues is that in lots of cases these pros and cons are totally unforeseen and/or counter-intuitive (and thus a hurdle to a nation's goal).

The Key to getting Benevolent Dictatorship is having High Economic and Civil rights, but virtually no Political Freedoms. 

That aside...interesting that this forum allowed for "Guest" posting...I'm going to have to fix that.

The Key to getting Benevolent Dictatorship is having High Economic and Civil rights, but virtually no Political Freedoms. 

That aside...interesting that this forum allowed for "Guest" posting...I'm going to have to fix that.

I thought about it but I guessed it was supposed to be... I'm glad you caught it on your own sire!

The precise numbers for a Benevolent Dictatorship are:

• Civil Rights = 73 and above
  • Political Freedoms = 34 and below

Economic Freedoms have to be very high (to a degree that would lead e.g. to Capitalizt, Anarchy, Capitalist Paradise etc for other freedom mixtures).

Economy (strength) can be anything from 0 to 100.

When I saw it I thought it was an (intended) feature, not an (overlooked) bug.  :lol: