Greetings from the Repbulic of Nova Haiti

Dear Delegate of The West Pacific Region to the World Assembly,

The elected leader of the Republic of Nova Haiti graciously accepts your welcome to the regions and looks forward to working with you promote prosperity, stability, and fortune to the region and the world. I have went ahead and joined the World Assembly and intend on endorsing you. To all the other actors in the region, I look forward to our prosperous future and look forward to our academic debates on the most important issues troubling the peace of our region and the world. I humbly ask that you all help me govern in the most dignified fashion possible.

Sincerely, the elected leader of The Republic of Nova Haiti.

An envoy has been dispatched to your nation to ensure peaceful diplomacy in the future.

On the note of debates, Unradik Slar has a most prosperous debate team, which is undefeated on the world stage. We would be willing to dispatch the team to your nation given the proper circumstances.

On the note of governing in the, "most dignified fashion," the Fashion and Standards Council of Unradik Slar currently mandates feather boas. This standard is subject to change, so please note the most up to date standards.