Wow...these forums are dead...where is everyone?

Winnipeg

I'm sure a lot of members have a quick brows and don't say anything - one reason for the Pop-in idea. Anyway, if the main thrust of TWP's need for being around is an anti-Nazi agenda and a practical scheme to destroy their forums etc., then I'm enthusiastically for it!  Unfortunately, because of the Nazi leanings of the Mods in NS (under the ruse of NS protocol) my physical support must be in spirit, or at the most in proxy.

If that ain't dying I don't know what is. Death is a waiting game my dear fellow.

Humbug! TWP cannot die. Too many people still care and even want-of-trying is unlikely cause-of-death for a feeder region. Glad to see Westy's post on a new government. While a former Senator, I had little input in TWP, but it was always my favourite feeder, and I would be happy to assist in any way to keep it afloat ^_^

The NationStates in-game forum seems to be having trouble at the moment...and I don't think it's just my IP! Any news from other members?

...NS just revived!

Didn't you say they'd restored your IP?

I don't really use the in-game forum unless there's a religious argument blazing - then I have to join in, it would be rude not to!  ;)

Yeah, that's unfortunately true. I've thought that if NS wanted to keep players onsite rather than building their own offsite forums, they'd have to provide the means for each region to have it's own Category on the NS forums to create their own subforums to work with.  OR....since there's a 'forum view' available for the RMB, just expand that to allow the Delegate to create subforums of the RMB.

nah, Winni, TAO, and I will be ruthless in ruling the forums.

Keep it all game related, a certain amount of conflict is inevitable, it is the way of humanity.

We can deal with that, jackasses on the other hand we have to ostracize as a community and send them packing.

In other words you can say almost anything RP that isn't hurtful RL.

RL keep it cool or you get your ass timed out.

who could Admin an RMB if they changed it to forum format?

Could be something that requires a certain level of Influence.  Troublemakers and trolls aren't going to get the opportunity to get that much Influence built up.