September 2015 Ambassadorial Position Renewal Thread

Malviet

Effective immediately(September 25th 2015 12:00 A.M., Tokyo Standard Time), I am removing all ambassadors.

This is intended to let go of those who are currently inactive, as well as those who wish to step down from office.

Those who wish to renew their ambassadorial positions are to contact me, via in-game telegram or forum PM.

The due date for ambassadorial position renewals is 48 hours from now, which is September 27th 2015 12:00 A.M., Tokyo Standard Time.

Those who decline to contact me until the set due date will be automatically removed from office, with successors being appointed in short time.

Thank you.

Malviet, Foreign Affairs DA

Edit:

The renewal requests of these individuals are hereby noted and accounted for:

simple country(a.k.a. Benjamin Mark)

Liberillia

Og joker

Zogradia

Fujai

Big Bad Badger

Time is up and the results are in.

The following users have been banned from the region and thus is unable to resume office:

A Fish in the Sea

The following users have either CTEd or are currently inactive and thus have been removed from office:

Arrikas

Khmerbodia

Xecriussau

The following users have declined to reply or have wished to resign and thus have been removed from office:

Drachmaland

Lady

Little Sealand

The following users have successfully renewed their positions and will continue to serve as ambassadors:

simple country(a.k.a. Benjamin Mark)

Big Bad Badger

Fujai

Liberillia

Og joker

Zogradia

The following users are 'Special Envoy's assigned directly by the Foreign Affairs Deputy Advocate and thus continues to serve:

Westwind

Elegarth

The successors of those who have been removed from office will be selected and assigned in due course.

Thank you.

Malviet