Embassy Request Forms

TAO

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would like to apply for an embassy for Arda En Estel. We are a relatively new region but we have over 27,000 forum posts already and are growing. I would request an embassy here to deliver regional updates and news. Thank you for your consideration. 

It has come to our knowledge that your region recruits from the region of Albion, a treatied ally of TWP. Such behavior is not welcomed here, and as such your application is henceforth denied. We wish you and your region luck in the Jennifer Government world and it is my hope that you will continue to grow and prosper, hopefully without your current recruitment policy.

Thank you for your reply but that isn't correct. Arda was formed by members who held citizenship in Albion and who naturally worked with their friends to develop the region. The recruitment policy you describe does not exist. However it's your decision and that aside, I appreciate your response.  

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/4/2016 at 2:13 AM, Vandoosa said:

*squeaks* I'd like to try once again to make cute embassies with TWP!

From two regions this time.. The Glorious Nations of Iwaku and Eientei Gensokyo! I am founder of both.. This time I plan to avoid magical disappearance by divine powers!

Possibly Yggdrasil too but I'll have to poke at GRO about that one..

Both are done! Good Luck (this time) ;-)