Banning URAP

In my original post I had something in the back of my mind that DEN had some association with known forum destroyers, which I went and confirmed later.

Probably did that the wrong way around, but my first concern was the security of this site.

And yes two of the Admins have couped the region, but they were "family". By declaring for DEN URAP left that association and lost my trust that he would not try and do something stupid forum side.

You may find this hard to believe Vlagh, but I count you as TWP family, which means that there is an implicit trust in terms of things like forum security.

I appreciate that and was not meaning to imply you did anything inappropriate (or indeed anyone did). I just asked if association with DEN was cause for concern because there are others here with such associations.

I did not expect to be dismissed by the admin and basically told that I'm not allowed to ask and that my position was somehow unjustified even though you seemed very clear in your original request.

Since it was clarified that DEN association was not a factor I then asked if it was because he couped the region. I appreciate your point of view on that and can accept that as a reason in and of itself.

Thanks.

.................TWP is forgiving to a fault and even once-banned players can truly repent, be given another chance, and become productive ... and even loved ... members of the Community again (Tweedy is the poster child for that.)

Thank you, TAO. I feel suitably chuffed! I might even un-retire...

He was banned for being a dick, not for being a pawn of a raider group

If only we had that reasoning in RL!

If URA had stayed and been an active part of the chaos instead of doing the cowardly thing that he did, I wouldn't like him but I would have more respect for him.

Just giving your account to DEN so they can run riot was cowardly to the extreme.

Leave us not mention further the vile, lest it fester like smoldering embers in a fire that will not die.

Whatever is said publicly, we know what happened. If anyone wishes to use that as an opportunity to further inflate their ego, then let it be. Let them have their 'moment'.
If all else, remember that there is indeed karma.

Take solace in that we are unscathed, stirred, not shaken.

It takes a village and it took a village.

The fact that he keeps flying a flag of a type reserved only for TWP Delegate & Guardians, while at the same time posting miserably vile comments on the DEN rmb, brings his extremely sadly immature and idiotic behavior well into the pure treason realm — and without return.

I suspect that's still Knot - I don't think he handed the nation back to Russo, but I am happy to be corrected if I've got this wrong.