Banning URAP

It was a joke. Repeat, it was meant to be a JOKE! Trust me, the first thing I did as FADA was to contact DEN High Command, notifying them of the granting of their request to build off-site forums. I have chatted numerously with NPS(a DEN sergeant) and NSA(DEN lieutenant). Those chats involved my request for them to pull out of WZAI(my ambassadorial post before I became a DA); considering their tone when they replied, they were actually afraid that they have pissed TWP off; this means that DEN is serious about making friends with us.

If Russo was indeed a sleeper agent intending to sabotage TWP and all the hard work I've done, then trust me I'll strangle him myself. But as far as I can see, you are overreacting, dear Welshman. Calm down.

I was unaware that DEN has been associated with forum destroyers.

Shadoke aka Benjamin Henrikson is DEN. And he's a forum destroyer.

Sorry Mal, this is something I just investigated. We should close the DEN embassy - COPS treaty.

And talking about Henrikson I just noticed he still has access to this forum - he is still logged in as I write.

He has also (1) issued a dispatch of similar content, and (2) changed the Welcome TG to the following:

THIS REGION IS NOW UNDER MILITARY OCCUPATION. ALL MEMBERS OF THE RESISTANCE WILL BE SHOT OR DEPORTED.

Don't want to be recognized as a member of the resistance? You have two hours to follow these steps before you're banned.

1. Join the WORLD ASSEMBLY. You will need to provide an email in your Settings.

2. Click on the name of the delegate, united_russoasia__109923t2.jpgUnited RussoAsia, scroll down to the bottom, and hit the "endorse" button.

That's all you gotta do. Welcome to NationStates!

- DEN

This is all so confusing.

Who exactly is on TWP's side?

Have I been supporting a traitor, URA?

Do I need another cup of coffee?

I only know the answer to one of these questions

We're all on TWP's side except URA and his friends in DEN.

He has turned against the region, and his nation is now under another player's control.  Unfortunately he was not up to the job of Delegate, and chose to go out in a blaze of glory.  It happens sometimes.

More coffee is often good, but tomorrow will come the same whether you watch the show or get some sleep. :P