Locked topic?

TunApocalypse

Malviet started this thread:

Russo then locked it "on request." Shortly afterwards Eli unlocked it, but the thread is now currently locked.

Is this an error, or has the thread been locked again for some reason?

If the thread is to remain locked, what is the suggested protocol for posting information relevant to the thread? I don't want to cause any trouble by duplicating a locked  thread.

*nods*  Anyone can always start another thread elsewhere, and link to that locked one for reference to continue the discussion.  The Office of the Delegate forum is under the authority of the Delegate.  So if the Delegate wants to lock threads there, he/she can. 

You could also appeal to the Delegate to unlock it if you'd like.

I invite anyone to have a conversation with me, I would ask that they PM or TG me however. The thread was locked and continuing it would be inappropriate.

I would ask BBD specifically to TG me as he may see me as less of a brick wall there than here.

the only trouble on this forum is that you still frequent it URA, it's too bad your political skills are so poorly developed that you can have the Delegacy gifted to you for no apparent reason and you can't do anything with it.

you should be ashamed of yourself for your silliness both here and in game.

I invite anyone to have a conversation with me, I would ask that they PM or TG me however. The thread was locked and continuing it would be inappropriate.

I would ask BBD specifically to TG me as he may see me as less of a brick wall there than here.

Generally, relocating conversations to behind closed doors does not make people very happy.