Old Guard VS. New Guard, Battle 1 a.k.a. Russo Impeachment Debate

Malviet

"Seems to me that we now have a functioning Voice whereas when I took the seat we had a dead one.

Oh but go ahead, please make another claim about how unfit I am to rule. You did such a great job yourself so you must have some smashing tips on how I should be doing things.

This conversation, should you continue it, must continue in my office on the forums. Try it here and you will be suppressed/banned for making the RMB unpleasant." - URAP to BBD. September 20th 1:50 a.m., Korean Standard Time

In accordance to what Russo said, I took the liberty to create this thread where the old guard and the new can do whatever form of battle they wish.

Start!

Edit: Please make sure to censor your swear words, thank you very nice.

Our second choice for Delegate and unfortunately we ended up choosing a complete fuckwit.

The only reason we have something approaching a functioning off-site government is that we told you to piss off when you "dissolved" the Voice.

We also had an embassy with the Pacific. You fucked that up beautifully as well.

And now public threats to a former Delegate who has done more for this region than you'll ever be capable of.

You're a complete waste of space.

I fucked up the Pacific embassy too, huh? I guess it doesn't matter that Ivan ordered the closure.

I wanted a functioning government. It happened. I don't care what form it's in, as long as it's there.

Threats? That's a laugh, BDD. I make no threat here. I'm making a promise.

You're a complete waste of my time.

I am completely disgusted with the behavior and decorum of members of the old and new guard.

If this is how we treat each other I'm appalled. We are better than this!

Will the adults in the room, please take control of the situation and get our offsite government rolling. Lastly, will the children and various shit stirrers please take it to private message or TG!

This sort of behavior will drive away every new person and many active members.

Remember the goal is to create more activity in the offsite forum.

I started my aggression when he started his.

Am I sorry about his mother? Absolutely. 

However, when someone says, "My mother just died so I won't be around. Oh by the way I'm over the cap and I think you suck and I'm staying over the cap so screw you and screw the region", I can't just ignore the threats because his mother died.

You apparently lack an understanding of the way things work as well as respect for the members of this region like the one who posted above you.

Fool.

Topic locked on request. TG me if you feel lucky.

• 2 weeks later...