Time Out

Eli

*my mother passed away last night, I won't be around much for awhile*

URA, you should resign and give the Delegacy to someone that doesn't make excuses about how busy they are all the time.

I could do more in 15 minutes a day than you've done the entire time you've been in the region, move out, go somewhere else. Quit.

I've been over the cap for a couple of weeks now, noticed that yet?

Probably not, I'm sure you had to polish your list of excuses.

Eli

Okay. I know that Russo's been always busy. I know Russo hasn't done much. I know that, ever since I joined TWP, Russo's delegacy has been the most unsightly and the most despairing.

But, above all else, he IS our delegate. No, above the fact that he is our delegate, he has been our friend. Faithful and true.

It is my sad belief that I am seeing EXACTLY what happened to my real life homeland around the early 1950s; it first got divided into half, then it got crushed into smithereens. It took two and a half decades to even START rebuilding what we have lost.

The crisis we have on our hands right now should not tear us into half. This should not become a fight between the forum government and the on-site authority. This should not be a struggle between the old guard and the new. This should not become a war between two entities who, frankly, need each other to survive and exist. Who cannot decide that their counterpart must leave office. Who cannot replace each other.

I am not trying to deny the problems of Russo's delegacy. Yes, it has been the most inactive. And yes, we almost lost our forum government, due to a bit-foolish decision he made behind all our backs. Yes, the West has entered a state of crisis and turmoil. We need change. Now.

But not like this.

"Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand." - Matthew 12:25

"United we stand. Seperate, we all die." - Syngman Rhee

*my mother passed away last night, I won't be around much for awhile*

URA, you should resign and give the Delegacy to someone that doesn't make excuses about how busy they are all the time.

I could do more in 15 minutes a day than you've done the entire time you've been in the region, move out, go somewhere else. Quit.

Probably not, I'm sure you had to polish your list of excuses.

Eli

I did notice, in fact. 

I was letting it go, but this is too far. You have one day to reduce your endorsements to acceptable levels as per the endocap's rules. 

Otherwise, you're done being treated like a VIP. It was a mistake on my part letting it get to this point just because you're old guard.

1 day pal. Or I will remove you in a heartbeat.

Russo, please don't just concentrate on this:

... but also this.

The fact that some, such as myself, still support you as rightful delegate set by Max's laws, doesn't mean that you are free to ignore concerns about your policy and behavior as leader, especially when those concerned are members of the old guard.

Russo, please don't just concentrate on this:

... but also this.

The fact that some, such as myself, still support you as rightful delegate set by Max's laws, doesn't mean that you are free to ignore concerns about your policy and behavior as leader, especially when those concerned are members of the old guard.

I am discussing with some guardians about this very issue, in fact. We will come to the right answer.

inb4 Eli calls BS because he checked the chamber and there's no such discussion there.

I'm specifically having it in-game so you, Eli, among other people, can't see it.

• 2 weeks later...