admin change requests part trois or tres or three

Eli

Until an alternative structure is offered. All we have been asked to do is remove access to The Voice. Others have expressed the desire to keep their access to that forum. I can build another forum section for the Delegate's new structure, if he likes. Or I could put it inside the Delegate's office. And I could make the access for general members, unless there is some list for access? Until there is some sort of guidance on what the community an Delegate want, it is a waste of effort and energy to lock down a thread and change masking on a large scale. (sorry for no paragraphing. Stupid blackberry)

Vlagh you make a good point that I hadn't considered, I'll proceed with the changes. Please pardon my thickheadedness

Until an alternative structure is offered. All we have been asked to do is remove access to The Voice. Others have expressed the desire to keep their access to that forum. I can build another forum section for the Delegate's new structure, if he likes. Or I could put it inside the Delegate's office. And I could make the access for general members, unless there is some list for access? Until there is some sort of guidance on what the community an Delegate want, it is a waste of effort and energy to lock down a thread and change masking on a large scale. (sorry for no paragraphing. Stupid blackberry)

I think we leave it in place and make access to the Voice open to all forum members, I figured we just remove the masks from inventory

Winni restored him from a backup, unfortunately it was from a few months ago.

I reached out to PD directly and apologized once I noticed I had done this. Also told him it wasn't malicious in anyway which of course it wasn't.

I'm not sure how he only had one mask assigned to him, I always have multiple masks assigned to a player, but regardless I won't do that mistake again.

I'll make new and improved mistakes...

I'll make new and improved mistakes...

New and Improved are always better right?  So I should remove that "Launch" button from the nuclear section of the admin panel eh? icon_baron.gif (I think you're the only one that will get that smilie's history Eli...)

While the backup for Punk was a bit old it only means he may need to reset his password/email...posts and topics should be ok.

Okay. I am next with building. What shall we call this section? "Regional Provinces?" "Provincial West Pacific?" "Provincial DA Offices?"

Let me know how you want it set up, Mr Delegate and I will build it. I'm leaving masking as General until things are hashed out.