Dissolution

I support the Delegate's right to form an offsite government of his own choosing. It is also true that in the chaotic free form style that I admire so much, any other group is free to form a rival government here on the forum and compete for allegiance of the game playing folks or not.

Or you could just sit in the corner chant OM and listen to Phish...

Except you ate totally wrong. The voice is open. There is a planning forum used for the DAs to do planning and paperwork which is locked, but the voice is open. Check yout facts first.

I'm sorry that I misunderstood.  I saw a subforum called the "Echo Chamber" labelled "Planning Chambers of the Voice," and I assumed that that was where the government was located.  For this reason and because I was too scared/socially paranoid I did not ask about it to confirm my assumption.  I'm sorry I was wrong, I didn't mean to point any fingers.

Although as a whole, I would still say TWP could be more inclusive and open, and more people would participate.  If there was a "Welcome" thread, I wouldn't have been confused, and I'm sure there were others besides me.  I just don't see why the entire government had to be dissolved when we could have tried to fix it.

I'm sorry that I misunderstood.  I saw a subforum called the "Echo Chamber" labelled "Planning Chambers of the Voice," and I assumed that that was where the government was located.  For this reason and because I was too scared/socially paranoid I did not ask about it to confirm my assumption.  I'm sorry I was wrong, I didn't mean to point any fingers.

Although as a whole, I would still say TWP could be more inclusive and open, and more people would participate.  If there was a "Welcome" thread, I wouldn't have been confused, and I'm sure there were others besides me.  I just don't see why the entire government had to be dissolved when we could have tried to fix it.

We could have a better welcome thread, but we do have this:

http://www.westpacific.org/forums/index.php?/topic/9-a-basic-guide-to-nationstates/

That SHOULD be updated, fair enough...

That can also be found in-game by the way

http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=472895

Thanks foe the feedback

We could engage in some lovely corporate takeovers too.

Advocate Carl Icahn is pleased to announce that your region's entire assembly has been layed off.

Plot twist: the corporation is a pyramid scheme

A pyramid scheme works wonderfully until it's exposed. Only an incompetent manager would allow that to happen before he was prepared to make a getaway.

What on earth is occurong here? I though the Voice of the West Pacific Union and the Guardians were seperated.

Yes and yet always been under the oversight of the Minister of Legislative RP, which is what the off-site government falls under since Dark created the position and URA kept it.

Yes and yet always been under the oversight of the Minister of Legislative RP, which is what the off-site government falls under since Dark created the position and URA kept it.

Conveniently URA keeping it was not (to my knowledge) publicly stated nor were we aware that Vlagh would have the same authority to "dissolve" this form of government as he did our former. 

I support the Delegate's right to form an offsite government of his own choosing. It is also true that in the chaotic free form style that I admire so much, any other group is free to form a rival government here on the forum and compete for allegiance of the game playing folks or not.

Just putting this here to remind people.  If you are uncomfortable with the direction of the Delegate, you are perfectly free to set up a different government here on the forums. 

Just putting this here to remind people.  If you are uncomfortable with the direction of the Delegate, you are perfectly free to set up a different government here on the forums. 

Evidently the Voice still exists in its current state as forum administration has stated they will not be accepting the Delegate's request regarding mask settings of officers.

I want to publicly apologize to PD for inadvertently deleting his userid, it was a dumb mistake by the Admin Eli and is in no way reflective of any opinion I may have as a player or of the admin staff having an opinion about any ongoing political shenanigans.

Thankfully Winni was able to restore the content generated by PD, or most of it anyway.

I had a manager that did that.....had quite an ego on top of it that was prone to being toppled when he asked me to do something he couldn't manage. After 2 or 3 days of him trying, it'd take me 15 minutes. Come to think of it, I had several managers that had that problem.

any other group is free to form a rival government here on the forum

I have an old Charter laying around that could be used if anyone wants to throw the Crimson Order back together :P  I was never a member of the Union in the first place.

I want to publicly apologize to PD for inadvertently deleting his userid, it was a dumb mistake by the Admin Eli and is in no way reflective of any opinion I may have as a player or of the admin staff having an opinion about any ongoing political shenanigans.

Thankfully Winni was able to restore the content generated by PD, or most of it anyway.

hehe, it happens. 

No worries at all. I figured it was a masking snafu.