Dass Nachrichten: All Regional News From TWP!

URAP

Dass Nachrichten, Volume I, Issue I Deadlines: [Each date, before midnight UTC. (19.00 EST, 16.00 PST)]

Journalist Sign In: Saturday, 6 June 2015 

• Have a topic ready to write about, estimate the length of the article, and inform Editor-In-Chief.

Rough Draft Submissions: Monday, 8 June 2015

• Rough drafts can be submitted for pre-editorial review until this date.

Final Editorial Submissions: Wednesday, 10 June 2015

• Articles may be submitted for publication between 8 June and 10 June.
  • No articles will be accepted after 00.00 UTC 11 June 2015.

​​Aesthetic Prep: Thursday, 11 June 2015

• The newspaper will be formatted on Thursday so that it can be published on Friday.

Publication: Friday, 12 June 2015

• Dass Nachrichten will be published on Friday at the Editor-In-Chief's discretion.

Dass Nachrichten, Volume I, Issue I Deadlines: [Each date, before midnight UTC. (19.00 EST, 16.00 PST)]

Journalist Sign In: Saturday, 6 June 2015 

• Have a topic ready to write about, estimate the length of the article, and inform Editor-In-Chief
Rough Draft Submissions: Monday, 8 June 2015

• Rough drafts can be submitted for pre-editorial review until this date.
Final Editorial Submissions: Wednesday, 10 June 2015

• Articles may be submitted for publication between 8 June and 10 June.
  • No articles will be accepted after 00.00 UTC 11 June 2015
​​Aesthetic Prep: Thursday, 11 June 2015

• The newspaper will be formatted on Thursday so that it can be published on Friday.
Publication: Friday, 12 June 2015

• Dass Nachrichten will be published on Friday at the Editor-In-Chief's discretion.

Dongsaeng, you are incredible. I was thinking up a timeframe but this works perfectly.

Danke much :)

I guess this is pretty covered by internal affairs, although it couldn't be officially government-run.

Freedom of the press and all that :P

Plus, who wants to look like unibot?

I guess this is pretty covered by internal affairs, although it couldn't be officially government-run.

Freedom of the press and all that :P

Plus, who wants to look like unibot?

Ow, good thing this isn't in Reçu's department.

Ow, good thing this isn't in Reçu's department.

Lol, No, nobody wants to look like unibot: either because they hate him, or because they know that if they did look like him, then they'd be hated.

Although that does tie nicely into a question I wanted to ask: is this going to be published in the Gameplay forum? I think it ought to be if you really want anyone to read it, but then on the other hand, no matter what you say in the gameplay forum, there'll be someone to hate on you for it. It's better than not having any readers though, in my opinion.

As for what else I'll be submitting, there will be at least a second part of the article I started (note it's title part I) and maybe a third, both similar to the first in length.

Lol, No, nobody wants to look like unibot: either because they hate him, or because they know that if they did look like him, then they'd be hated.

Although that does tie nicely into a question I wanted to ask: is this going to be published in the Gameplay forum? I think it ought to be if you really want anyone to read it, but then on the other hand, no matter what you say in the gameplay forum, there'll be someone to hate on you for it. It's better than not having any readers though, in my opinion.

As for what else I'll be submitting, there will be at least a second part of the article I started (note it's title part I) and maybe a third, both similar to the first in length.

Dass Nachrichten will be published in gameplay, yes.

And excellent, three articles already. That's epic.

If you guys publish in Gameplay, be ready for it. I don't know your experience in GP forum, but it is rough and stupid, so it will be a shitfeast because EVERYTHING is a shitfeast there. When posted, I'll be good for me as advocate to keep an eye on it as I may be a source of attack. Be ready for calls of NPO takeover, of stagnation and oligarchich stuff. Try to not play their games. Or play with them. You'll catch the drift eventually :)

If you guys publish in Gameplay, be ready for it. I don't know your experience in GP forum, but it is rough and stupid, so it will be a shitfeast because EVERYTHING is a shitfeast there. When posted, I'll be good for me as advocate to keep an eye on it as I may be a source of attack. Be ready for calls of NPO takeover, of stagnation and oligarchich stuff. Try to not play their games. Or play with them. You'll catch the drift eventually :)

I believe I've seen how it goes, and I'll do my best to ride the wave.

If yous want help with banners and stuff feel free to PM me. I still have photoshop and am reasonably competent with it.

A banner would be nice...

Something based on the TWP flag?

*points to TRT thread*

I did some practice...

• 2 weeks later...