Dass Nachrichten: All Regional News From TWP!

URAP

Willkommen to Dass Nachrichten, TWP's only active Official newspaper!
Here is where I'm going to be putting all TWP regional news from Dass Nachrichten.
TG me in-game for details and positions or to submit an article!

Das Roster:
United RussoAsia- Editor-in-Chief
Hariko- Editor
Recuecn- Correspondent
Nox- Satirist above all others
Naisaar- Advertisement Man

I would like to ask Dark to setup an Ns++ newspaper for us so we can also publish our stuff there (can be read in game, may be put the advocate, the da of media abd whoever else the da designates as in-game ns++ editors)

I will also publish dispatches and an NS forum thread with the paper's puppet that I created.

Hey, Fish - like the ad but not sure about the inclusion of the wolf and black eagle flag.  Is there a specific reason for their inclusion as I have seen many other nations using the latter as their flag.  I think we need something more TWP like rising/setting sunish :)

Now we have PD as our newly-appointed Deputy Advocate of Military, I think he should have say in this advert for his domain.  The old TWPAF insignia might not be acceptable etc, etc ...  

Not trying to dampend your obvious flair/enthusiasm Fish, but we are in a new start mode and don't necessarily want to bring too many old images with us into the future.PS  

Where did you guys get your banners?  I think I need to have one so we have a themed approach :)

Agreed with Medio

Also, DN could also prepare some small blurb article on the new government, some quick news-neutral infromative thing that could perhaps be shared outside

The two flags included are The BlackHawks and Lone Wolves United.  The definitely need replacing or the whole of the defender-dweebs(lead by Unibot) will come crashing down on our fledgling military. 

I like the ad Fish.

We are indeed in a new start and as with most things new, I fully hope that we will get our creative juices flowing as Fish has. Members of the TWPAF will soon learn that I lead looking to inspire versus control. I hope people in TWPAF feel free to communicate openly and share their ideas.

Fish - can you shoot me a note with any other ideas you have around advertising and let's see where we want to go with this. I think this is awesome what you have here. What I want to make sure we do, and admittedly I owe Elegarth a TG, is stay in alignment with our Advocate's vision for TWP. Unity is a strength of regions that is undervalued in today's NS but is something I hope we new leaders build as the "old Guard" - one that is very unified - look to pass on to less green pastures. 

Well...not all of us old Guard that is...hehe

PS  

Where did you guys get your banners?  I think I need to have one so we have a themed approach :)

URA made them. Send him a PM or a TG.

The two flags included are The BlackHawks and Lone Wolves United.  The definitely need replacing or the whole of the defender-dweebs(lead by Unibot) will come crashing down on our fledgling military. 

I think your interpretation is backwards: The BlackHawks and LWU (and TBR, the third flag with a bullet hole in the head of the horseman--actually a nice artistic/symbolic touch) are shown as being the targets of our military. Defenders would love us.

However, as DAoFA, I intend to institute (or maintain, rather) an independent policy, so it would still be good not to effectively declare war on any regions right off the bat. I struggle to think of anything that it *would* be PC to shoot at, however. Probably the target should be just the red and white rings with nothing specific in the middle,

Sorry Fish, I now see the meaning of the message you were trying to send.  :)  If the target had been a more traditional shooting target I just might have made the connection, but I'm not as quick as I used to be :(

Shooting-Targets.jpg

Journalists:

Please send me any topics or incidents that you want to cover in the upcoming edition so that Russo and I can start planning the layout of the first issue.

Also, I am open for people to send me rough/uncompleted drafts. You don't need for them to be done for me to review them. Of course, BBCoding will be for when you send in your article for final editing.

Fish:

Would you be able to do an advertisement for the fiction festival this summer? 

LET'S HURRY. THE GOAL IS TO GET AN ISSUE OUT BY THE FRIDAY AFTER THIS ONE OR EARLIER. IF THAT MEANS YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO GET AN ARTICLE IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

I'm also going to need a list of how many people are planning on contributing, and how many things they're going to contribute. If you wouldn't mind doing that ASAP, that'd be great. It would be awesome to get 4, not including my own.

I'm thinking issues will be released bi-weekly, too, so don't hesitate to think about writing some for later.

Maybe make a mailing list for people who want to be telegrammed a link to each issue of Dass Nachrichten so they don't miss out on any?

Almost like a subscription, but without the money.