Greetings Comrades!

Greetings!

I'm Austin, (I go by Al), and I'm the dictator of Al Curtisany on NS. I'm still learning, I literally signed up for NS yesterday. I noticed the West Pacific site uses English spellings (I think I used the right adjective), so I apologize in advance if it offends anybody that I use American spellings because I don't know all the English spellings. 

Anyways, glad to be part of the West Pacific! Seems like the group I'm wanting to roll with. I'm hoping my nation will prosper, and if it's possible in anyway I'd like to help my region prosper as well.

Thanks for having me guys!

~Al

Welcome, Al :)

Glad you have come to TWP - a great region to be in and we hope you make your long-term home here. I notice that you have started endorsing the New Guardians but please do not forget to endorse our current guardians and our delegate Darkesia :)

There is plenty to read up on in the TWP in its World Factbook Entry and this is a good place to start to learn something about our community.  Have fun and if you have any questions, just ask - after all, advice is free!

Medio

PS As you will see from our regional message board, either UK or US spelling is okay so don't sweat it! 

*ding dong*

We have put out the fire in the broadcasting studio and replaced all of the equipment that was damaged, so we will resume doing our regular PSAs.

*ding dong*

Welcome to the West Pacific International Airport. We hope you enjoy your stay, and that you come back for even more fun! If you need any help, you can find it on the World Factbook Entry booth or on the Regional Message Board with one of our helpers. If you misbehave, we do not support asylum here, and you will be either ejected or banjected. You can find a workplace opportunity in the Voice of the West Pacific, the West Pacific Armed Forces, or on the Foreign Affairs Ministry, or you can have fun with the rest of the community in the Clubhouse or in the Roleplay forum. There are always hearses heading to the Sinkers, babies heading to the feeders, and prisoners heading to The Rejected Realms, and you can pick up a car to head wherever you like.

*ding dong*