Sign In as Member of the Voice of the West Pacific

Yes, you have to maintain a nation in TWP to be a member of The Voice of The West Pacific.

I did, in fact, maintain a nation; I noted on the RMB that I was switching my nation here temporarily. I've brought the Republic of Llamas back, but I always made sure to keep at least one nation here.

I did, in fact, maintain a nation; I noted on the RMB that I was switching my nation here temporarily. I've brought the Republic of Llamas back, but I always made sure to keep at least one nation here.

A change must be announced here in this thread, not just the RMB.

I went ahead and put your name back on.

The RMB is NOT an official medium of communication for the forum government.

A change must be announced here in this thread, not just the RMB.

I went ahead and put your name back on.

Sure, thanks Resu! I'll remember that in the future, should I ever need to switch my main.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Everyone is talking about inactivity, meanwhile this hasn't been updated since the beginning of July.  Is there a reason for that?  It seems counterproductive to bar new members from joining because of a thread that needs updating (unless it was deliberate, I can't say which).  If anyone can join, then why even have a separate subforum for the Voice? That only serves to drive people away.  Transparency is the best option to bring in the numbers.

• 3 weeks later...