Which regions are the most influential?

Nasania

I am interested in NS politics and I would like to know a bit of info about the status quoin NS politics. On a scale of 1(highest) to 10(lowest), Which Region is the most influential in NS world politics? How do they compare to other regions? Where do they stand on the raider/defender spectrum? I will write an article for the Rejected Times about the current status quo in R/D and would like to hear community thought on it.

Thanks!

Here are a few that would probably be called some of the most influential:

The Pacific: 2

They have been running under a corrupt dictatorship called the New Pacific Order for years now. They have recently made headlines with the installment of the New Lazarus Order in Lazarus. Unfortunately for them, the rest of NS rebelled and freed Lazarus, which is why I am ranking them 2 instead of 1.

The Black Riders: 3

They raided regions for years and they have removed any and all offenders in those regions. Recently, though, the Black Riders Founder went DOS, and TBR was thrown into chaos. In the chaos, another raiding group captured TBR, but they haven't been too good either, which is why I am ranking them a 3.

Lazarus: 3.5

They are a sinker region with a thriving community. They were annexed by the New Pacific Order, and a lot of the community both inside and outside of Lazarus rebelled. They successfully cleared Lazarus of NPO rule, and shone in the news... until TBR.

Your personal opinions are really imprinted there, aren't they Fish? And the worst of this is that you call TP "Corrupt Dictatorship" just cuz you couldn't follow quite simple rules like "DO NOT SPAM" and "DO NOT POST IN BINARY" eh?

/me shakes his head

Your personal opinions are really imprinted there, aren't they Fish? And the worst of this is that you call TP "Corrupt Dictatorship" just cuz you couldn't follow quite simple rules like "DO NOT SPAM" and "DO NOT POST IN BINARY" eh?

/me shakes his head

Here's some of my evidence:

1. Very limited endorsement cap

2. No regular exchanges of power

3. The disastrous situation in Lazarus

And also, Ele, you also might have a bias towards them. Everyone who knows of the topic has one for or against them. This is what the topic is about: the community's outlook on the situations, and I feel like a lot of the community might share my viewpoint.

Snip

The endorsement cap is irrelevant to the fact of corruption. Plus, you only started having ill will towards them after you - following 3 warnings - got banjected.

Corruption is a word that, I'm afraid, does not apply to NPO. Evil, yes. Power hungry, too. But corrupt, no. I'm afraid you don't really know what you are talking about there.

And to reply to the original poster, currently I'd say TNP and some defender regions are more influential. NPO has little influence in the world due to their mishap. The Black Riders have also fallen into a hole due to their later issues..

Here's some of my evidence:

1. Very limited endorsement cap

2. No regular exchanges of power

3. The disastrous situation in Lazarus

And also, Ele, you also might have a bias towards them. Everyone who knows of the topic has one for or against them. This is what the topic is about: the community's outlook on the situations, and I feel like a lot of the community might share my viewpoint.

I should have left you in the RR, you're an idiot.

Here are a few that would probably be called some of the most influential:

The Pacific: 2

They have been running under a corrupt dictatorship called the New Pacific Order for years now. They have recently made headlines with the installment of the New Lazarus Order in Lazarus. Unfortunately for them, the rest of NS rebelled and freed Lazarus, which is why I am ranking them 2 instead of 1.

I'm a bit confused by the part in bold.  I thought the Delegate nation simply switched sides?  I am fairly certain that the 'rest of NS' was just sh*tting their pants.  At least that is how it looked to me from the outside looking in.

I'm a bit confused by the part in bold.  I thought the Delegate nation simply switched sides?  I am fairly certain that the 'rest of NS' was just sh*tting their pants.  At least that is how it looked to me from the outside looking in.

You're correct.

I am not bowel incontinent, thankyouverymuch :P

I was however surprised by some basic mistakes made by a group that should have known better.

Also, for the record:  I have always hated the dumbass ranking questions.  It's like highschool prom queen or something.  Stupid and irrelevant.

What do I deem important?  Simple: It's a game.  Are you having fun?

Ranking is irrelevant, as you'll get different answers based on different biases. Not to mention that these things are always in flux. The major powers and players of today, will be forotten tomorrow.

...except maybe feeders.

Kinda hard to forget those.

I am not bowel incontinent, thankyouverymuch :P

I was however surprised by some basic mistakes made by a group that should have known better.

Also, for the record:  I have always hated the dumbass ranking questions.  It's like highschool prom queen or something.  Stupid and irrelevant.

What do I deem important?  Simple: It's a game.  Are you having fun?

Maybe the wrong people were in charge of the operation?

I agree with dark that rankings here are quite irrelevant, my opinion is that they will always be relative.

One timelessly influential one that comes to mind though is TNP.

I have to agree with this.  While certain aspects of TNP have traditionally been considered a laughingstock in some corners, I have found the community there to be quite resilient in the face of adversity and they tend to incorporate a lot of influential people from various aspects of NS.  Also, it has one of the most active offsite governmental systems in the GCRs (possibly the game).  I believe in their last elections they had 90 nations take part in the voting and their military routinely gets 30+ nations into action.

• 2 weeks later...