To Elegarth and Llamas - an admonition

It's somewhat the height of hubris what I'm about to do, but hubris and punk daddy are often listed as friends. 

I would like for you two to stop personally arguing with one another in every thread. It's not productive and really detracts from the conversation. If you both wish to lead then do what great leaders do and lead. People are willing to follow those they trust to make wise decisions. People who are bitter, backbiting, and vindictive don't typically inspire said trust. 

I want to see you both show the rest of us you have the ability to civilly disagree. If you can't then we need leaders who can because the type of "dialogue" the two of you are having are just what tears regions apart. Do you think that all of us old guys agree with one another all of the time? Heck no.

during my time as delegate, Eli sent me a note that - paraphrased - said if I didn't start to do something he was going to overthrow me. Haha. And we like each other. But that's also happening behind the scenes and not in front of the "cameras" as it were because many of us understand that what is said publicly has value and that disagreements privately can remain just that, private.

So I am asking and pleading that you let go of your differences and help continue the conversation on the direction of TWP. 

Please.

So I am asking and pleading that you let go of your differences and help continue the conversation on the direction of TWP.

Please.

I've been willing to do this since before the personal attacks started, curiously not only from Llamas if I remember correctly PD...

But I'm game if EVERYONE else is game, and if we ALL stop trying to degrade others images around NS based in former regions...

Also, you don't "admonition" me. I'll asume you meant advise, as it is highly disrespectful in my culture to try to admonition someone you are not the parent of or supervisor.

Thank you for this, Punk Daddy. It's sometimes a bit hard to notice this kind of thing when you're the one arguing, and I could have sworn that I was on point and talking about which system of government/voting is better, which is the point of this who convention.

Still, though, I trust your judgement; I don't want this to change into a TSP-like region where personal rivalries and arguments get put ahead of the good of the region. I'd like to apologize if I got too heated or attacked Elegarth personally instead of his ideas. :)

I'd like this if I still had the ability to like more posts :P