Timetable - for discussion

So, instead of just blindly going forward with discussions, I think it might be best to have some form of timetable in place for the Convention.

This is what I envision at present but I am open to suggestions for modifications:

I. Open Debate

- Style of government

- Structure of government

- Limits of government

(Now to 5 May 2015)

II. Formulation of Proposals

- Formal consolidation of government structures for voting

Cormac's Union of the West Pacific

Llamas's West Pacific Constitutional Act

(5 May 2015 to 12 May 2015)

III. Voting on proposal(s)

Ratification vote on the Charter of the Union of the West Pacific

(12 May 2015 to 19 May 2015)

Note: This is just a general layout and can be modified if necessary because of general consensus or whatever

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the scheduled wrap-up day for open discussion.

At present, only Cormac has presented a firm governmental proposal.  I would suggest that others interested in presenting alternative forms of government get to work so that we have more than one option to discuss moving forward from tomorrow.

I don't think I'll be able to finish it. AP testing. :/

The timetable is flexible.  If you would like to see a draft of your proposal put up for the vote we can accommodate that provided it is within a reasonable amount of time.  How long would you need?  Or, conversely, if you are fine without submitting a final draft, are you okay if we move forward with an approval vote for Cormac's legislation?

The timetable is flexible.  If you would like to see a draft of your proposal put up for the vote we can accommodate that provided it is within a reasonable amount of time.  How long would you need?  Or, conversely, if you are fine without submitting a final draft, are you okay if we move forward with an approval vote for Cormac's legislation?

I believe that moving forward with Cormac's legislation would be fine, as it is possible to revise it later to improve the voting method used.