Vice Moff of War: TBD

Moff of Culture: Romic

Vice Moff of Culture: Sith

Moff of Recruitment: Enburi-san

Vice Moff of Recruitment: TBD

Moff of Foreign Affairs: Honor Guardian Washikaji

Vice Moff of Foreign Affairs: TBD

Inactivity hits hard over the break

-After a considerable slump in activity over Christmas Break, the Empire has returned with a vengeance!

RP News!

roleplaying-300x240.jpg

-Government Deception

A slump in activity has slowed us down, but we are still putting our best into this fantastic RP!

::Roleplays to watch::

-Angels RP

One of our newest Roleplays, The Last Angel and the Lost Demon, is getting close to the 25 pages necessary for it to become a full blown RP! Supported by the fact that this RP will eventually be turned into an original novel, it may be able to stay alive despite the inactivity streak.

Holonet News Returns!

-Our High Moff, Darth Radix II, has decided to bring back the Holonet news. Here you may find movie reviews, articles of interest, and many other articles for your viewing pleasure.

Recruitment is Key

-In their great wisdom, the High Government has decided to introduce recruiting quotas for all government members. This is done to combat the inactivity that has happened as of late.

...And one more thing

jar_jar_bieber_by_kindgenius-d5lx7cf.png

This one goes out to those who have contemplated self harm as a result of the recent discovery that Jar Jar Bieber is a spice addict. There is still a beautiful Galaxy out there to discover, so call the JJ Biebs Counseling hot-line at 100-JJB-spice so we can help you remember that there is life after Jar Jar.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The New Galactic Empire June 2013 Foreign Update

the_new_galactic_empire__851042_zpsef595

Government List

High Government
Emperor: Darth Revan II
Empress: Aayla Fel
High Moff: Darth Radix II
Imperial Knight: Mandalore the Demagol
Imperial Patriarch: Palpatine1986

Imperial Senate
Chancellor: Vaculatestar64
Representative: Roderich von Ouvry, Kalarba

Supreme Court
Supreme Judge: Gray Army

Moff Council
Interim Moff of Foreign Affairs: Darth Radix II
Vice Moff of Foreign Affairs: vacant
Moff of War: Darth Tenebris
Vice Moff of War: Vacant
Interim Moff of Culture: Mandalore the Demagol
Vice Moff of Culture: Vacant
Interim Moff of Imperial Justice: Darth Radix II
Vice Moff of Imperial Justice: Vacant

Population: 106 Nations

New Nations:

N/A

New Forum Members:

N/A

Royal Family Update

The Royal Family recently announced that the next medals ceremony will take place on the 24th of June. Medal ceremonies are events where citizens of the Empire are recognized for their outstanding work in the previous six months. His Majesy also just recently wed the Lady Aayla Fel in a wedding at the Imperial Palace on Dromund Kaas. Those in attendance where the entire Royal Family, Moff Council, the Lord Chancellor of the Senate.

Senate Update

New Representatives have been appointed and several new bills have passed through the Senate. A new aristocracy has been formed via the Aristocracy Regulation Bill. This new group shall include the Council of Peers to help advise the High Government. The Emperor has enacted a new set of rules governing interactions on the Imperial IRC Chatroom. Currently in debate are the Minimum Vote Requirement Proposition and a bill to restore and reform the Empire's Mock Trial program. These bills are expected to go to a vote soon.

Foreign Affairs Update

The Foreign Affairs Department is currently under reform by High Moff Darth Radix II. Training and internal structure has been improved and new leadership is currently be sought. New diplomats are being trained and new assignments are being evaluated and being sent out. We ask for patience from our allies as this process is accomplished

War Update

The War Department is continuing to grow under the new leadership of Darth Tenebris. Tenebris has been a veteran of both the War and Intelligence Departments and has been a member of the Empire for almost two years. He is currently focusing on expansion and training.

Culture Update

The Culture Department leadership has been replaced for the time being by an interim leader until a new permanent one can be trained. In addition to the search for leadership, there is currently a focus on expanding existing programs such as Roleplaying, the Imperial Academy and Imperial Comics. There is also a great deal of research going into new activities and tournaments, there has even been discussion of a competition to write ideas for the new Star Wars movie.

Justice Update

The Justice Department leadership has been replaced by an interim leader until a new permanent one can be trained. The interim Moff is also reviewing the possibilities of internal department reform and restructuring. This department will also benefit greatly from the Mock Trial bill if it passes.

Other Notes:

Thank you for the update, Emperor Darth Revan II .

Although....I feel like it's a cliffhanger, waiting for what comes after 'Other Notes' :P

Thanks for the update.

Felt a bit like that when I clicked on the spoilers and "N/A" appeared :P.

Yeah, I was a little disappointed as well. All that effort to click a button to reveal the juicy spoilers, and there was nothing to be spoiled. :wacko:

Hehe. Sorry guys. I'll make sure the guy that made the update knows of your comments. XD

I absolutely agree. Maybe its the effects of having to reform every department in the last few months pretty much.

Man, we've been busy. Sorry if the update disappointed.

Also, I have an announcement/rather an invitation:

Greetings TWP,

You are all invited to the following,

Starting at 1 PM EST on Monday June 24th, there shall be a great Awards Ceremony in the Imperial Throne Room in the New Galactic Empire.

All members of the Empire have been invited to attend. I would like to extend an invitation to anyone from the West Pacific who wishes to attend.

Medals shall be presented by both members of the Moff Council and the High Government. At the end of the ceremony there will be a major announcement by the Royal Family.

If you have any questions or need a link to the event please let me know before the event begins. If there is any issue with forum access please let me know as well.

Link to our forum: http://s4.zetaboards.com/New_Galactic_Empire/index/

On Behalf of the Emperor,

Darth Revan II