Motion to Close the Ainur Embassy

Ainur appointed forum destroyer 94 Block to command their military. That was strike one.

Ainur retained forum destroyer 94 Block to command their military after he took up arms against a fellow GCR. That was strike two.

Ainur dispatched forum destroyer 94 Block to conduct diplomacy with The West Pacific via their forum embassy. That was strike three.

Ainur is, in my opinion, out. I move to close Ainur's forum embassy.

Same here. With 3 members supporting this, then, we have formal discussion open, which should last for 5 days, and hence close next Wednesday when the vote will be held, unless there is a new prime minister who dictates a new declaration OR more people seconds this, in which case the discussion time can be shortened

Thanks Eli!

And it is closed... we may as well not vote anymore :D

Or held the vote to make sure :P

Probably not necessary to hold the vote; the Executive Council Act already says it's within the Prime Minister and Foreign Officer's authority to handle FA, so we don't need legislation for it.

What kind of thing?  Please elaborate - it seems as if the process was pretty efficient!

Oh I apologize.

That was quite stupid, I should have foreseen how at could have been misinterpreted.

Anyhow, I mean having a forum destroyer sent to our embassy.

Hey, URAP, I was only kidding and did understand what you really meant :)  But if you were to become Minister of Foreign Affairs beware of being awarded the dreaded:

https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/VCWj_ComN9W0MM3BkkevOQ--/YXBwaWQ9c3JjaGRkO2g9NDIyO3E9OTU7dz01NTk-/http://miscellany101.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/footinmouth.jpg

traditionally we do not delete threads, locking should be sufficient, deleting implies something didn't happen.

the admin team doesn't think that's a good idea, archive some day is about it