Motion to Condemn Stujenske and Recognizing the Lazarene Underground Movement

I was unaware.

I disagree with the NPO running anyone but themselves.

*sighs* No, URA, the NPO supposedly running the PRL is a long-standing conspiracy theory that has frequently annoyed me. I'll settle this right here, right now:

THE NPO DID NOT AND DOES NOT RUN THE PRL. It is possible that the NPO controlled the PRL in its early days, during the delegacies of Milo, Feux, and Kazmr, but while I was Vice-Delegate under Funkadelia and had full access to all State Council documents, there was no indication of a secret NPO plot or conspiracy.

Thank you for listening. The NPO did not run the PRL for at least the part of its history that I was Vice-Delegate. If it did, I would have been the first to sound the alarm bell as soon as Funkadelia stripped me of my position of Vice-Delegate for my support of democracy in the region. Now, stop talking about this supposed conspiracy and start talking about the actual one that has been openly admitted: The NPO now actually controls Lazarus through the NLO puppet state.

Are you a fool Llamas? Funk was for years Feux right hand in Lazarus.

Either this theory is bullshit or the conspiracy was buried so deep that not even the second-in-command of Lazarus was allowed to see it.

Really Llamas, I was senator of the NPO, and Feux confirmed it many times, in Senator channels, Funk was his right hand. I dunno why they ended up separated, honestly, he suddenly just disappeared. THe few times I talked to him - Funk - he always claimed he was a Francoist, and he was even looking forward to become a part of the NPO Senate. Why he changed his views, I don't know. It is ok to change. But he WAS Feux bestie, mate.

Really Llamas, I was senator of the NPO, and Feux confirmed it many times, in Senator channels, Funk was his right hand. I dunno why they ended up separated, honestly, he suddenly just disappeared. THe few times I talked to him - Funk - he always claimed he was a Francoist, and he was even looking forward to become a part of the NPO Senate. Why he changed his views, I don't know. It is ok to change. But he WAS Feux bestie, mate.

Feux massively lied to him about the nature of Francoism and the direction in which he wanted to take the NPO. Funkadelia is anti-imperialist and regional sovereigntist, and was attracted to Francoism and the NPO because Feux led him to believe the NPO was going in that direction as well. It is now clear that was total deception, as they are practicing imperialism in and stomping on the sovereignty of Lazarus with the support of raider pilers.

You can't really criticize Funkadelia or anyone else in Lazarus for trusting Feux, Milograd, et al. They did everything they could to win that trust, because for a time they needed it, until they were able to eject and ban the people they had deceived. That is the modus operandi of the NPO.