The Grande Armée's March (OOC)

Ike

A revival of the failed P2TM RP from over a year ago! OP written by Llamas.

It is January 1, 1805. Europe is gripped in fear as one of the greatest wars of all time is brewing. Napoleon Bonaparte has crowned himself Emperor of France and is at war with the British. The Corsican's unrivaled ambition means that he will not stop until his dreams of conquest and glory are fulfilled. At the same time, Britain readies her armies for what will be the largest war up until this point in history. Austria and Russia prepare to side with the coalition, and Prussia must choose who they will support. In real life, Napoleon was defeated. But now here is the chance for the redemption of the French Empire. Only time will tell what can be done and who will win the Napoleonic Wars. Will you lead the Coalition to victory and prevent a French conquest? Or will the Tricolore unfurl above London? Will the Grand Armèe's march be halted? Or will it reach the ends of Europe? Only you can decide.

Hello! Welcome to the reboot of the reboot of the reboot of the reboot of the Napoleonic Wars RP. We start in 1805, while Europe stands on a knife's edge between the revolutionary ideas of liberalism, newly-established by the French Revolution, and the kings and emperors of old.

I'm planning to RP battles slightly differently than in most RP's. This is because of the fact that this is a war RP, and we will therefore be having a lot of important battles. So, here's how we'll do it: All participants in the battle shall either message each other or post here in the OOC to decide the winner of the battle, as well as the extent of the victory. Pyrrhic, decisive, etc. When that is decided, the winner shall make an IC post describing the battle in detail, allowing battles to be fought more quickly and efficiently. This person will decide specifics of the battle, but be realistic. No I KILLZ YUR ENTIRE ARMYZ WITHOUT LOSING ANYONE!

Only 3 rules:
1. As the OP, I am god. Llamas is my co-OP.
2. Keep it plausible. (i.e. I don't want a tiny German state that nobody knows about conquering Europe.)
3. Don't be evil.

Anyone can join! If you want to ask any questions about the Napoleonic Wars, send me a TG. Or, you know, use Wikipedia, the awesomest source ever.

Accepted Countries: France (Llamas)
Austria/Holy Roman Empire (Ike)

Now, your application should be fairly descriptive, so don't hesitate to look things up if you need to.

App:
Nation Name:
Country You Wish to Play As:
Leader:
Description of Army(Training, approximate numbers, etc.):
Description of Navy (Training, approximate numbers, etc.):
Description of Economy (What is it based on, how efficient, how large, etc.):
Side(Must be same as IRL, but can change IC):